Bionic Wanted!

OP
BOA

BOA

Reaction score
VZW has thousands for sale. Just walk into a store. They'll be happy to sell you one

LOL... that was funny. No my 2 years isn't up so I'm looking to purchase one without the contract. If anyone bought it and didn't like it I'm willing to purchase it from them at a reasonable price. I'll check out Ebay but I'm sure the prices are going to be ridiculous.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
they'll sell you one, you just have to pay retail.
anybody who has bought one and dosent want it can simply return... everybody is within the 14 day window still.

OP
BOA

BOA

Reaction score
they'll sell you one, you just have to pay retail.
anybody who has bought one and dosent want it can simply return... everybody is within the 14 day window still.

Yep but again I'm trying to avoid paying the full retail but seeing if someone wanted to make a little extra cash.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
..... seeing if someone wanted to make a little extra cash.

Before this thread crosses the line, heres a little fyi from http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ne...06774-guidelines-conduct-droidforums-net.html

Droid Forums said:
13. DO NOT advertise anything that costs money. Offering Items or Services to Trade, are not allowed. Anyone trying to use DroidForums.net to advertise any item for sale will be issued infractions and or banned, and their posts will be deleted. DroidForums is not Ebay or Craigslist.​​

You're more than welcome to try our sister site, Android Forum . They allow this type of discussion.

OP
BOA

BOA

Reaction score
Oops! Sorry CJM! Noted! Considered it stopped. Thanks