Bionic vs Rezound??

bobbyp

Reaction score
I have a Bionic and love it. It fits exactly what I want out if a smart phone. I just ordered my son a Rezound because he is into music and has been dying to get rid of his Samsung feature phone (Reality). What are the odds that I would want to ask him to swap with me? I do enjoy Netflix on my phone and the screen seems why nicer. I am just not into the Sense overlay.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the rezound has a nice screen no doubt.. you can root and custom rom to get rid of sense. comes down to personal preference.

jwilly216

Reaction score
I say bionic but no offense but these threads rarely achieve anything productive- people just start arguing over which phone they like better. Although the bionic with Ics is the clear winner regardless of what anyone else says ;)

nikecar

Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
I say bionic but no offense but these threads rarely achieve anything productive- people just start arguing over which phone they like better. Although the bionic with Ics is the clear winner regardless of what anyone else says ;)

Yes, the bionic is the clear winner.

If you like a lower resolution screen, a smaller phone for those with girly hands, less powerful processor too. Rezound has the Ics leak and is slated to get the ota any time now.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Personally I think the Bionic is the better device.
I just like the build quality and the screen being viewable in direct sunlight.

If you're a HTC kinda guy the Rezound might be the better fit.. if you're a Moto guy then the Bionic will win every day.

You really can't go wrong with either.

jwilly216

Reaction score
nikecar said:
Yes, the bionic is the clear winner.

If you like a lower resolution screen, a smaller phone for those with girly hands, less powerful processor too. Rezound has the Ics leak and is slated to get the ota any time now.

As for the girly part-I won't stoop to your level of name calling. But how can u blame the bionic as being too small when they have the same screen size? You like unnecessary bulk? That would make sense since if you get an extended battery for the rexound it is almost too big to even fit in your pocket.As for processor- the bionic At 1.2 GHz with light blur is way better than the processor can do with laggy Sense UI. And they both have the ics leak with the official on the way.
So come on dude... Can't we just talk like adults and not be childish like your post was? This is what I was referring to when I said these threads usually just turn into useless arguments of opinions. I'm reporting you for potentially getting me angry enough to turn this thread into an ugly argument.

nikecar

Reaction score
As for the girly part-I won't stoop to your level of name calling. But how can u blame the bionic as being too small when they have the same screen size? You like unnecessary bulk? That would make sense since if you get an extended battery for the rexound it is almost too big to even fit in your pocket.As for processor- the bionic At 1.2 GHz with light blur is way better than the processor can do with laggy Sense UI. And they both have the ics leak with the official on the way.
So come on dude... Can't we just talk like adults and not be childish like your post was? This is what I was referring to when I said these threads usually just turn into useless arguments of opinions. I'm reporting you for potentially getting me angry enough to turn this thread into an ugly argument.

obviously someone cannot get a joke. Read my sig.

That said, the overall size, NOT the screen size, is smaller for the Bionic. Would you like me to post the sizes or should you just look? That's what I meant, the overall size, NOT the screen size. Now unless its getting overclocked, or I'm missing something, the processor is a 1Ghz for the bionic.

I wasn't really wasn't trying to flame war here, but if you can joke that the bionic is the clear winner, then I guess I can post my post then too. And seriously? reporting? I hope that was a joke because anyone that reports for something as silly as this... well.... I'll move on then

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, let's move on and btw, my bionic is clocked at 1.2 ghz on the ICS leak;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk