1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bionic Unroot Problems

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by zeebs, Oct 25, 2012.

1. zeebs

zeebs New Member

So I'm afraid I might have done something wrong when trying to unroot my phone from 43v3r root so I could get the update to ICS. I tried restoring my phone, but there was a flash failure, and now it is just stuck in Flashboot Flash Mode. Any suggestions?
  2. BionicScrewed

BionicScrewed New Member

same here. Try taking out your sd getting the ICS FXZ and holding the power and volume up and down keys, go into recovery mode and hold the power vol up and vol down again select update from SD and try that. I have'nt gotten it to work yet, but i'm in the same place
  3. BionicScrewed

BionicScrewed New Member

keep me posted if you get it to work. I keep getting install aborted I also have the ICS FXZ if you need it. PM for it
  4. zeebs

zeebs New Member

Ya, I might be having the same problem as you. I was able to download it after starting the phone normally, but when I tried to install it through recovery mode, it failed. ???
  5. sst45jeff

sst45jeff Member

Search tags for this page
having troubles unrooting droid bionic

problems unrooting droid bionic

schi545pkvps unroot problems
unroot 5.9.905
unroot bionic ics

unroot droid bionic