Bionic to rezound

Blackhawk13

Reaction score
I've been having problems with bionic. Took it to Verizon. That said they would send me a Rezound. Any one have experience with both? What are your thoughts on which is better?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your going to love your new Rezound. Blazing fast, awesome LTE. The screen and camera are top of the line, and Sense 3.5 is actually darn good if you choose to stick with it. There is nothing this phone can't do. Even touching it is like having an ice skating rink for your fingers.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I to came from 3 Bionics before they sent me the Rezound. Each one had different issues too.

IMHO, the Rezound is the better phone. I love the Rezound's screen a heck of a lot better and it gets better signal reception on places my Bionic struggled.

I am deff much happier with the Rezound.

If they Bionic had turned out to be better than it was, I would have kept it (not ever knowing about the Rezound or playing with it), but If I spent a considerable amount of time with the Rezound I might been a bit jealous lol

OP
Blackhawk13

Blackhawk13

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. They said they have to clear it with a supervisor but it should be ok. I should know for sure tomorrow. Ill keep you up to date.

OP
Blackhawk13

Blackhawk13

Reaction score
Doesn't the Rezound have a similar processor as the bionic?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I like the specs of the rezound and the bionic. But from my understanding is that all 4G LTE phones are going to experience data drops. It's not the phone.

slim6596

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
Doesn't the Rezound have a similar processor as the bionic?

Bionic has dual core 1ghz CPU and 540x960 pentile matrix screen. Rezound has dual core 1.5ghz CPU and a 1280x720 HD LCD screen.

The rezound, like the thunderbolt, can do voice and data anywhere. The bionic can only do both at once when in a 4g market.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
How many would switch to the rezound right now if they could? Or hope for the best on the Bionic and stick it out?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My twin brother is a Bionic owner because he is partial to Moto. I went with the Rezound partially because it is HTC in that it is very much like my Incredible 1 . We both chose our devices over the Nexus because the Nexus is made by Samsung amongst other considerations.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

kjak

Reaction score
After 3 replacement Bionics I had enough. Finally was switched out for a Rezound. The rezound is hands down the winnner in my book. I have gone through soooo many Moto branded "droid" devices that it makes me sick. HTC makes a much more stable, and proffesional product IMO. I will never go back to any device made by Motorola.

Sent from my Rezound using DroidForums

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the Rezound has far better specs, the screen on this Rezound is awesome. And the processor on the Rezound is faster too, dual core 1.5 GHz and some kernels for it go up to 1.8GHz. It flies.

I am done with Moto as well. The OG, Droid 2, and Droid X were Moto's most solid phones, after that, it just went all down hill, they were more concerned about getting as many phones out as possible and forgot about quality...

jcardona1

Reaction score
The Rezound is by far the most rock-solid and most reliable phone on Verizon. If it weren't that it came with Sense and a locked bootloader, you'd see a lot more people running this phone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Rezound is by far the most rock-solid and most reliable phone on Verizon. If it weren't that it came with Sense and a locked bootloader, you'd see a lot more people running this phone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Bootloader is locked yes, but it can be unlocked via HTC Dev :D