Bionic to Razor petition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Ha, wow. Good argument, I guess you do have me there. Reminds me of the guy who claimed to discover an alien microbacteria on a meteor, but many scientists were crying foul simply because it wasn't first published in their personal bible the Journal of Science. No arguments to discredit the discovery, which still don't exist, just that he was wrong cause he's not a real scientist. Please educate me, Mr. Lawyer with 20 years of experience. Most lawyers I know are extremely busy at almost all times, yet you seem to be on here an awful lot complaining about something or another. The other thread you hijacked for the same thing got shut down, and here you go again, in a duplicate thread.

Why do I care? Because it saddens, nay sickens me a lawyer would abuse his reputation and spend his time on the internet at 2am arguing over something he has no case for which is only a very short term issue anyways. Go on, prove me wrong, I will gladly admit defeat. Should the prosecution allow, I've got a whole list of examples of cases dating back about 30 years you should consider taking up...otherwise I'll just keep arguing until this thread is closed or I'm shot dead trying...

tcayton49

Reaction score
You know, having 20 years of trial experience probably makes me far more qualified to judge what was misleading and fraudulent.

Further this is a new thread for a petition.

Why do you care what we want?

Experience, huh? Ya know, Zsa Zsa Gabor has a bunch of experience with marriages. How's that working out for her?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
And I've had no threads shut down and I didn't start this one. You have no idea what kind of attorney I am or how good I am. My time is my time. Do you think Attorney's have better things to do than anyone else at 2am on a Saturday night?

y0manda

Reaction score
This is what occurs when you buy a phone that took 9 months to release. You knew the phone was a last year model, now live with it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
And I've had no threads shut down and I didn't start this one. You have no idea what kind of attorney I am or how good I am. My time is my time. Do you think Attorney's have better things to do than anyone else at 2am on a Saturday night?

No I just think if you're going to rile up controversy you should be prepared to defend your argument...

And please lrn2re-read, I said HIJACKED the thread which then got shut down. No plural, and nothing about it being YOUR thread. Judging by how you act on this forum I actually think I do have a pretty good idea of how good/bad you are. Let's see, 20 years of practice, plus 8 years of law school, so you must be AT least 45 years old. So 45 year old lawyer arguing with no defense on an internet forum at 2am on a Saturday. Do I think you have better things to do? Yes, I do.

drunkclever

Reaction score
wowz. My thoughts are from way back.. when bb released storm. Ha. What a joke it was. Eventually the OS got upgraded... and it became a phone that was not totally not useless.. I still have it as a book stand. But I paid alot for it. And had to eat it. Never again.. so I wait for a few days after a phone is released then visit the store and play with the phone a few times.... in the end an exchange of sorts should be offered for those that are truly upset. It's the least Motorola and big red can do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tcayton49

Reaction score

Its hard to believe that you are even a slightly decent attorney based on the arguments you've made on this forum. Maybe in court you're better, but from what I've seen I wouldn't want you defending me against a parking ticket...I'd probably end up getting the chair.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't want the razr but I think anyone unhappy should be able to switch

motorola has already lost me as a customer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tcayton49

Reaction score
I have a 5 year old niece. Sometimes she'll be playing with her toys and she'll be happy until she see another kid with a different toy. Then all of a sudden all she wants is the other toy. Her parents will tell her no and that just because other kids have different toys it doesn't mean hers are bad. Then she'll go back to playing with her toys and she's happy.
So yeah, my 5 year old niece has more common sense and is more mature then a lot of people in this forum.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I bought the D2, and the D2G came out soon after with a 1.2 Ghz processor. I felt stung, but unfortunately, I knew that's how business operates.

Your phone is all in what you make it.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.