Bionic to Razor petition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The razors processor had a slightly different model number and it is also clocked higher by default.

That was a mistake. They had the 4460 as the CPU but then changed it to the 4430. Which is what the Bionic has.

welsalex

Reaction score
1 more thing the razrs release will cause the price of the bionic to drop therefore the holiday season will probably see more people purchasing bionics and causing growth of the user base for this phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Wow didn't we just have this thread a day ago?

PLEASE MODS SHUT THIS DOWN, YOU SAW WHAT IT TURNED INTO! 13 PAGES OF BS! DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I signed it.

I think it's ridiculous what Verizon has done. They knew the RAZR would be announced a month after the Bionic was out. Both phone made my Motorola. Both companies knew the RAZR would be the most competitive phone out there as far as the IPhone and the SGII.

They were misleading and should have been up front. They were not.

Some of you want to keep the Bionic - that's your choice. However you have no right to say we do not have the right to complain about what amounts to fraud.

There has never been another case like this. And I can assure you as an attorney this could be a class action.

tcayton49

Reaction score
Forget this petition! Everyone should sign a petition letting me trade in my wife for Jessica Alba. My wife knew Jessica Alba was hot but she married me anyway. As a non-lawyer I can tell you that this amounts to fraud and there will be a class action suit. Gimme some Jessica Alba!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hahaha don't think it's gonna work. They'll just say you should've wait. Besides the bionic is a good phone too. Other than how slim it is I don't think the razr will that that much "better"

Sent from Droid Incredible via Droidforums app

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I signed it.

I think it's ridiculous what Verizon has done. They knew the RAZR would be announced a month after the Bionic was out. Both phone made my Motorola. Both companies knew the RAZR would be the most competitive phone out there as far as the IPhone and the SGII.

Some of you want to keep the Bionic - that's your choice. However you have no right to say we do not have the right to complain about what amounts to fraud.

There has never been another case like this. And I can assure you as an attorney this could be a class action.

How were they misleading again? Though we may not have that right, as an attorney you should be WELL aware that when you sign a contract, it is a legally binding document that you are lawfully responsible in carrying out in any circumstance, no questions asked, and Moto and/or Verizon have EVERY right to deny you this. I see your frustration I really do, but you really think this is going to work or do you just want to voice your outrage? You honestly think you can make it look like their fault for tricking you into buying a defective product? If that's the case, then why didn't Bernard Madoff pay back the millions of dollars he stole? Oh that's right, because those people signed contracts. Sucks...but...that's a contract, Mr. Lawyer. Not to mention it's only a temporary problem.

And honestly? Never been anything like this? In what? In smartphones? In history? I assure you, good sir, since the first caveman put fire to a stick and called it a torch, products and innovations in technology have and will ALWAYS have defects in the beginning. Iphone 4 connectivity SUCKED because of the antenna placement. So what's the argument here? "Oh well they did a recall and gave those people new phones." Because it was a hardware issue and they had no choice. Same with Toyota. With us, it's software, we're getting a software recall and then our phones will be better than ever.

You can have buyer's remorse dude, but don't go threatening law suits because you made an expensive rash decision you don't agree with.

Finally, please close this thread again. AGAIN I SAY! IT'S THE SAME THREAD YOU ALREADY CLOSED!!!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know, having 20 years of trial experience probably makes me far more qualified to judge what was misleading and fraudulent.

Further this is a new thread for a petition.

Why do you care what we want?

tcayton49

Reaction score
I signed it.

No offense, but you must be one of the worst attorneys in America if you are really arguing this. Do you have a right to complain? Sure, its America, complain away. Fraud? umm..no...not even close. Moto advertised a product and it does what they say it will do. That's not fraud. Did Moto say that the Bionic is and will always be the greatest phone in the history of ever? Nope, so no fraud there. Did Moto say they wouldn't release any more phones this year? Nope, so no fraud there. Is it fraud to advertise a phone while you are working on(or have even completed) another phone? Nope. Even if it was fraud to release one phone and then release a better phone 2 months later, who's to say the Razr is better? Not only is it not fraud to not tell consumers that a different phone is coming soon, its acctually a protected right to NOT tell them. As a lawyer, you should know, that if someone wants to know about products another company is producing, they have to get a court order to get that information, so to say its fraud that they didn't tell us is completely ludicrous.
And I hope you don't use this kind of arguments in your cases or you will be disbarred in the very near future.

And mods...please close this garbage of a thread. It makes the site look pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.