Bionic to nexus

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I did the opposite, I went from Nexus to Bionic and to me I'm missing a better screen and ICS, other then that with my personal experience with not 1 but 2 GNs I finally made the move to a reliable Moto and couldn't be happier. My GNs had terrible signal and my last one couldn't ever make a decent phone call and after 5 or 10 mins the other person said they couldn't here me see here ---> (http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=33b7bf80813aac56&hl=en) just read through that, go ahead and u will see where all my frustration is coming from...

Anyways after a good run with 2 GNs I had to give up. Its a good android device, best to date software side but the experience of it actually being used for what it is A PHONE, it failed horribly and honestly was a POS in my eyes. The radios is horrible, sound blows on external speaker and the internal speaker has a vibration to it like its bottoming out or something, the vibration feedback was by far the worse as well.

My problem with the GN. Aside it being the best android device for tinkering with, surfing the web, anything a tablet could do, it rocks, its freaking awesome, a developers dream. But when I cant get notified of phone calls/messages cause of bad vibration feedback/sound, cant make a 5min phone call and when I do they r horrible, cant connect to wifi while on the phone. Time to quit lieng to myself that its a good phone and really just a good android device. In my eyes Moto should have made this phone with Google all in charge. I felt like when I put my OG down for the GN my OG did way better things on the phone side then the GN did, the GN does way better things on the Android side. But for a 100 bucks cheaper I got a Bionic that does just as great as the OG for a phone and will have ICS n the near future.

All in all I hope u all had way better luck with the GN then I did. I might try it out again in a few months when they worked out the bugs but for now I need a reliable phone that makes phone calls.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums