Bionic stuck on dual core screen.

eye_dea

Reaction score
So it could of been an issue from the beginning. Obviously the phone took some abuse to crack the screen.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
When i got the phone the lcd was cracked, you could not see anything, replaced the lcd and violla, the infamous Dual Core Screen. I have been flashing more than any college girl you have ever seen.

Now THATS funny!!:rating10:

OP
T

tabutler

Reaction score
I think I am going to frame it....with a plaque...the little phone that could.......whoop my ass!

tomv5314

Reaction score
I am having a similar problem my phone is stuck at the motorola red M screen Have done factory resets tried reset from sd card reboot back to red M Tried sbf and can not get the phone to interact with rsdlite . It shows connection but fast boot options are greyed out. Have a refurb coming tomorrow but would really like to get my phone working. have had it since sept and have taken care of it and hate to start over with someone else's problem phone. Rooted stock 905. I need help please. kinda a semi newbie

OP
T

tabutler

Reaction score
I am very curious if the sim card could be the culprit. I Have not replaced the sim card yet, any thoughts.

OP
T

tabutler

Reaction score
oh yeah, 886 did not work, stuck on that wonderful screen once again. phone in excellent shape just not worth a crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont think sim card would cause the issue my phone will boot without one. Just checked it out.

It almost seems like the phone got wet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
T

tabutler

Reaction score
I am not sure if it got wet or not. The sticker under back cover should show if it had been wet or not, correct?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes. But it ia possible for it to have water damage and moisture indicator still show dry. Happend to me on my droid x. But it could have landed face down in a mud puddle for all we know.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
T

tabutler

Reaction score
Very good point, never thought of that. May just have to hunt for another one.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i wish i could help you more . but i am out of ideas . i truly regret to say it might be beyond repair :(

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
no problem wish I could have been more