1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

bionic stuck on boot screen

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by DeadnotSleepin, Feb 26, 2012.

1. DeadnotSleepin

DeadnotSleepin New Member

ok so I'm stuck on the boot screen and here is how that happened................
    I was flashing a new rom and i had the battery cover off. I was in CWM and had wiped everything on the phone and also formatted the system and was about to flash ICS ........... then all of the sudden a terrorist (that looked a lot like Chuck Norris) kicked in my front door and roundhouse kicked my phone out of my hand and the battery came out. As my phone fell to the ground I quickly disposed of the Chuck Norris imposter. Or maybe I have those small BK hands and dropped the phone.

But anyways my Bionic is now stuck on the Motorola Duel Core boot screen. I can get to the original android recovery but the only rom i have is not signed and will not flash. Can I just download the stock signed rom and flash that. If so where can I get a signed rom? If not, what can I do?
  2. DunDun

DunDun New Member

Goto main bionic forum, look for a stickied thread by sargentmajord. They have assisted in fixing over 600 bionics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
bionic stays on boot screen when i install a rom
bionic stuck on boot screen
bionic stuck on droid screen
droid 4 stuck on loading screen
droid bionic stays at the loading screen
droid bionic stuck boot screen
droid bionic stuck on boot

droid bionic stuck on boot screen

droid bionic stuck on boot up screen
droid bionic stuck on droid screen