Bionic showing up in Verizons system

shneeko6

Reaction score
Uh, the Bionic is Moto. But, if you don't want it, I'll gladly take yours :)

It's yours....I am waiting for Droid 3 and nothing is going to detour me unless I am completely not impressed when I see it.....which I imagine is far fetched.

Yea. I'm calling shens too. 0/10 for trolling. The entire "oh I told them 'no'" aspect really gave it away. Try harder next time.

wooddale

Reaction score
I jigled some stuff around with 3rd line and got a Thunderbolt but my contract is up and Im gonna get a Bionic and probably sell the bolt Ill tell ya one thing sim screwed on the Bolt trying to go back and forth with DX there sending me new sim could have picked up at store but didnt want them to know Im rooted. Im in a 4G area and there is no comparison from 3G its like going from dial up to dsl

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uh, the Bionic is Moto. But, if you don't want it, I'll gladly take yours :)

It's yours....I am waiting for Droid 3 and nothing is going to detour me unless I am completely not impressed when I see it.....which I imagine is far fetched.

Yea. I'm calling shens too. 0/10 for trolling. The entire "oh I told them 'no'" aspect really gave it away. Try harder next time.

dude believe it or not but I have zero interest in a Bionic or Tbolt. I am holding out for Droid 3 and have posted that repeatedly for the past month or 2. There will be no detouring for that. Droid 3 is my next phone.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I jigled some stuff around with 3rd line and got a Thunderbolt but my contract is up and Im gonna get a Bionic and probably sell the bolt Ill tell ya one thing sim screwed on the Bolt trying to go back and forth with DX there sending me new sim could have picked up at store but didnt want them to know Im rooted. Im in a 4G area and there is no comparison from 3G its like going from dial up to dsl

So you cant go back and fourth between a DX and TB??

xplaya4life247x

Reaction score

dude believe it or not but I have zero interest in a Bionic or Tbolt. I am holding out for Droid 3 and have posted that repeatedly for the past month or 2. There will be no detouring for that. Droid 3 is my next phone.
just called verizon and talked to 7 different people and no one could say anything about the bionic

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't know....I didn't go looking for it. All I asked was about 4G or LTE options for upgrade....she mentioned Tbolt and Bionic. What's amazing to me is when I asked about 2.3.3 official release she had no clue, no notes in system, or anything....not very reassuring.

tcayton49

Reaction score
@ Nerdslogic

Phone # you called to get offered the Bionic?

Josh

No BS....I asked about 4g and they said "we have 2 options....Tbolt or Bionic. You have 2 upgrades available would you like to use one for either of these" of course I said no.

But either way....that is no BS.

Just called 611. I'm eligible for an upgrade(yay)(already knew that) the only 4g phone they have available is the thunderbolt, but they do have several 3g smartphones available.
I must not have that velvety voice that you have that makes them offer you whatever you want.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know here guys. I posted what I was told. Maybe she didn't finish by telling me it wasn't ready or something. But that is honest to god what she told me when I asked.

tcayton49

Reaction score
I honestly don't know here guys. I posted what I was told. Maybe she didn't finish by telling me it wasn't ready or something. But that is honest to god what she told me when I asked.

I believe they told you that, I just don't think they knew what they were saying when they told you. vzw employees don't always know whats really going on. Hopefully it really does mean it will be here any day now.

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

Seriously...You have over 1000 posts here and she says you can get the bionic and you poo poo her away. Get real. You would have eaten up that information and relayed it on, regardless if you want the phone or not. Knowing that there has been a small amount of information on this phone, why not say take the upgrade and get the information??? I say BS!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Nerds has always been a stand up Guy. I believe ya :) strange things happen all the time

Sent from my Droid

cincycats51

Reaction score
Nerds has always been a stand up Guy. I believe ya :) strange things happen all the time

Sent from my Droid

I believe him too, the thing that makes me face palm in confusion is when he said this...

I have no interest in a Tbolt or Bionic or anything else HTC. No offense but I, so far anyway, have been a Moto guy from the start....mostly because when I get around HTC's they tend to ask why they don't have this or that or why it looks different or whatever. I just always saw Moto as refined and HTC as emulating or imitating.

It makes me question the knowledge....a little...

Anywho, Bionic rolling out mid May I think...

rage151

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

I believe him too, the thing that makes me face palm in confusion is when he said this...

I have no interest in a Tbolt or Bionic or anything else HTC. No offense but I, so far anyway, have been a Moto guy from the start....mostly because when I get around HTC's they tend to ask why they don't have this or that or why it looks different or whatever. I just always saw Moto as refined and HTC as emulating or imitating.

I got confused when he asked about the OS version 2.3.3, but doesn't know the difference between Moto and HTC.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

aDroidtoForge

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

I think he meant that he wasn't interest in the tbolt, wasn't interested in the Bionic, and wasn't interested in anything HTC for that matter. It was awkward how he put it though, I agree.