1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bionic screen to laptop screen

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by Rockpig, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Rockpig

Rockpig New Member

So I just don't want to spend the money on the computer dock yet but need to view video's on my laptop. I know you can use the mini HDMI to TV HDMI but how can I do this on my laptop screen. I'd like to watch Netflix while I'm camping on a larger screen.
    How do I do this?
  2. Batman8

Batman8 Member

I believe there is an adapter sold to do just that. I remember seeing it in the Verizon store and asking the sales rep about it. Apparently it's an adapter to just project your phone's image onto your laptop. I think it was somewhere around $30 or so but don't quote me on that.

Otherwise, your other option is of course the more expensive one...the webtop dock for the Bionic which looks like a plain gutted laptop that simply provides you with a laptop sized screen, charging of the phone, USB ports and a keyboard for $200. I hope this info helps.

Good luck.
Search tags for this page

bionic hdmi to laptop

connect droid bionic to laptop display

droi bionic laptop display

droid bionic hdmi to laptop
how share computer screen hdmi driod boinic
how to bionic hdmi laptop
how to connect my droid bionic to hdmi input on laptop
how to display bionic on laptop
how to use hdmi motorola droid x2 to laptop
how to view my bionic screen on my computer

how to watch netflix from phone to laptop

show laptop screen on android
use laptop display motorola bionic

watch droid bionic on computer

will a droid bionic play movies on a laptop through hdmi?