Bionic random restart/reboot

HowardL168

Reaction score
I have tried unloading recently installed 3rd party apps, but the Bionics still periodically reboots. Anyone have a solution?

livinginkaos

Reaction score
Try a sim pull. Turn off. Remove sim
. Turn on. Wait for no sim msg. Turn off. Replace sim. Turn on.

DROID BIONIC on 246 via Tapatalk

OP
H

HowardL168

Reaction score
Try a sim pull. Turn off. Remove sim
. Turn on. Wait for no sim msg. Turn off. Replace sim. Turn on.

DROID BIONIC on 246 via Tapatalk

Ok...will try that the next time it restarts. I'm hoping to avoid what I know vzw is going to tell me to factory reset...would be a pain to reinstall everything...but will if I have to. This (pull of the SIM) would be a nice, painless fix if it works...hope so...thanks for the suggestion!

OP
H

HowardL168

Reaction score
Ok...will try that the next time it restarts. I'm hoping to avoid what I know vzw is going to tell me to factory reset...would be a pain to reinstall everything...but will if I have to. This (pull of the SIM) would be a nice, painless fix if it works...hope so...thanks for the suggestion!

Well, it didn't work. In fact, it's now doing something else that started this morning...that is, it now doesn't complete the boot process...just stops at the spinning Droid logo. I recovered from this once this morning, but now it never starts up... I'm going to try to do a Factory reset...otherwise send for replacement.