Bionic Owners: Contact info for executives at VZW

bigmook

Reaction score
Little ones:

Push back from the computer, pause your game of Angry Birds, come up out of Mommy and Daddy's basement and listen to what I am about to say.

I work for a living. My phone is linked to my income directly both in terms of voice and data. I paid for it with money that I earned and pay the monthly bill with earnings as well. It is an ugly world out there in 2011, you get what you fight for and you keep what you kill.

Were you a bit more mature, you might have realized that any useful info that I got from VZW would have wound up here, in your hot little hands. Sadly, they were useless as we all know.

I'm looking for solutions to a problem that a lot of us face. I don't need your ROM's, I can use your help, but I get your pithy remarks about spamming instead.

So if you have nothing useful to contribute, go back to the basement and get on with your game.

Someone asked "What kind of support do we want?"

Any we can get that will make this device work the way it was intended and function in a reliable manner. For me that means an update that will make data reliable as it was originally intended to be.

It has been 3.5 months since the Bionic hit the street and we have no improvement in the issues we face.

That's why I poked the higher-ups at VZW.

I have nothing more to contribute to this thread since VZW was no help.

I'll butt out now and leave you to your games.

RMD

There are a lot if assumptions in your statement. Most of us are not children. Most of us work for a loving and most of us pay our bill. Also most of us if we have a problem will try and. Fix it ... I have zero data drops and my phone works. Verizon has usually worked with me because I have a good attitude when I talk to them. As condescending as you are in print I can only imagine what your like on the phone. . Good luck with you spam attack but don't try and drag others into you're miserable existence.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

bigmook

Reaction score
Try setting you battery manager to performance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a quick word here. Please don't post multiple threads with the same complaint. If someone can PM me the other links, I will shut them down or merge them here.

If there is any name calling or condescending attitudes, there will be infractions and vacations handed out.

Lastly, be kind to each other, it's Christmas.:)

ufcfan72

Reaction score
Just a quick word here. Please don't post multiple threads with the same complaint. If someone can PM me the other links, I will shut them down or merge them here.

If there is any name calling or condescending attitudes, there will be infractions and vacations handed out.

Lastly, be kind to each other, it's Christmas.:)

÷1. Merry Christmas!

sent from Chuck Norris using a spinning back kick