1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bionic Owners: Contact info for executives at VZW

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by rduckwor, Dec 22, 2011.

1. rduckwor

rduckwor New Member

Time to let them know just how unhappy we are with their lack of support for our $300 handset.

RMD

You can find a list of executive email address by visiting the Verizon Web Site
  2. sonicxtacy02

sonicxtacy02 New Member

What "support" are you looking for didnt they push an update just last week?
    1 person likes this.
  3. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

and another one soon evidently, based on the one that was just pushed too early mistakenly
  4. LegalAmerican

LegalAmerican New Member

He's spammimg these boards with multiple posts about "lousy" customer support.
    1 person likes this.
  5. rduckwor

rduckwor New Member

Spamming?? Guess we have different definitions. BTW, I just got a call from VZW re: the emails I sent. She said that the office of the president directed her to call.

She wasn't much help, but at least she heard my complaints.

So no news is, well, no news.

RMD
  6. MyEntityRemains

MyEntityRemains New Member

I agree with the spamming. Dude, if you're that unhappy, ditch the Bionic, get something else, and by all means.....Stop whining! Just sayin'....
    2 people like this.
  7. nicelysedated

nicelysedated New Member

Valid complaints are hardly whining. And ditching the bionic comes with a 350$ price tag.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  8. MyEntityRemains

Again, I disagree. When you constantly complain on MULTIPLE threads, it constitutes whining. With me, anything in life that would make me that miserable, I'd make a change. Be it a woman, car, SMARTPHONE, etc. Some of the people on these forums think it's the end of the world because their phones aren't perfect. News flash....None are. If his is that bad, he can get a replacement. But I'm sure he thinks he deserves a brand new vs. a CPO. Complaining fixes nothing. And to contact top execs is absurd.
  9. nicelysedated

nicelysedated New Member

I'm sorry but I whole heartedly disagree. After numerous conversations with verizon and motorola myself I know exactly where he is coming from. You may construe it as whining, but this is an open forum and he is voicing his opinions.

10. Camoxjeep

Camoxjeep New Member

I have agree to the point that the bionic should work as advertised with data. I've had my phone for 2 months now, first month I called and got a $30 credit, second month a $10 credit, today a $30 credit for next month. I basically asked her what would happen if I didn't pay my bill? She said she knew exactly where I was going with that and said she just applied the credit. I get data drops non stop all day long. Power offs sometimes works, battery pulls sometimes work. You do have to draw the line somewhere and someone has to step up. As long as I get credited what I feel is fair at the moment I'll hang on.

11. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

What kind of support do we want?
  12. BigZig

BigZig New Member

Trust me the your emails never made it to the office of the President.
    1 person likes this.
  13. MyEntityRemains

Exactly! They (Moto) are working on updates. Verizon needs to step up and fix the 4G LTE network. Most of Bionic's problems are network related.
  14. rduckwor

rduckwor New Member

Little ones:

Push back from the computer, pause your game of Angry Birds, come up out of Mommy and Daddy's basement and listen to what I am about to say.

I work for a living. My phone is linked to my income directly both in terms of voice and data. I paid for it with money that I earned and pay the monthly bill with earnings as well. It is an ugly world out there in 2011, you get what you fight for and you keep what you kill.

Were you a bit more mature, you might have realized that any useful info that I got from VZW would have wound up here, in your hot little hands. Sadly, they were useless as we all know.

I'm looking for solutions to a problem that a lot of us face. I don't need your ROM's, I can use your help, but I get your pithy remarks about spamming instead.

So if you have nothing useful to contribute, go back to the basement and get on with your game.

Someone asked "What kind of support do we want?"

Any we can get that will make this device work the way it was intended and function in a reliable manner. For me that means an update that will make data reliable as it was originally intended to be.

It has been 3.5 months since the Bionic hit the street and we have no improvement in the issues we face.

That's why I poked the higher-ups at VZW.

I have nothing more to contribute to this thread since VZW was no help.

I'll butt out now and leave you to your games.

RMD
  15. LegalAmerican

LegalAmerican New Member

Having a valid complaint and wanting it to work as advertised is GREAT. I am whole heartedly okay with that. But three new threads in two days where you just say the same thing over and over is called "Spamming". I appreciate your concerns, but if you have more news, add it to the previous thread that you started first. Each new thought doesn't require a brand new thread.
  16. bigmook

bigmook New Member

There are a lot if assumptions in your statement. Most of us are not children. Most of us work for a loving and most of us pay our bill. Also most of us if we have a problem will try and. Fix it ... I have zero data drops and my phone works. Verizon has usually worked with me because I have a good attitude when I talk to them. As condescending as you are in print I can only imagine what your like on the phone. . Good luck with you spam attack but don't try and drag others into you're miserable existence.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
    1 person likes this.
  17. bigmook

bigmook New Member

Try setting you battery manager to performance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
  18. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Just a quick word here. Please don't post multiple threads with the same complaint. If someone can PM me the other links, I will shut them down or merge them here.

If there is any name calling or condescending attitudes, there will be infractions and vacations handed out.

Lastly, be kind to each other, it's Christmas.:)
    1 person likes this.
  19. ufcfan72

ufcfan72 New Member

รท1. Merry Christmas!

sent from Chuck Norris using a spinning back kick