Bionic Owners, are you happy? (Overlooking the Data Glitch)

Over Looking Data Issue, are you happy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

b0n3s

Reaction score
Im completely satisfied with mine!! Honestly this has the best phone quality ive ever used(that is the most important thing right?). The bionic is fast, awesome and sized just right for my liking!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Also totally love mine. I don't have any real issues with the phone, and I'm certainly not denying my hearing has been blown by thousands of hours of live music and jamming, but the phone's speaker does seem kind of quiet at time. Probably just me though...

BePrepared

Reaction score
I've had data connectivity issues while roaming in other states, and the anti-glare screen protector made the screen look horrible, but other than that I've been thrilled with the phone.

portermac

Reaction score
Awesome phone. Got an upgrade in December and know I won't use it for at least another year.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Sanitarium09

Reaction score
It's certainly an big upgrade from the D1. Overlooking the data connection issues, which I deal with on a daily basis, it's a awesome device. If the upcoming update does not solve the data problems I'm exchanging it and hoping for the best. I just hate redoing all my stuff over again, that's why I've waited.

seabass28

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the screen yet. Today I did a costume bicycle ride with 7 friends. Everyone has smart phones and we were all snapping pics. It was hilarious to watch everyone one else huddle around their phones like smokers in a hurricane trying to see their pics in the bright sunlight. I was literally giggling at my amazing screen.

M

MiDrOIdDOES

Data aside..absolutely love it!

natedogg11

Reaction score
What made me realize how much I love my Bionic is this week. I left my phone at my parents house and while I'm waiting for them to mail it back, I'm back to my Droid X. I'm not bashing the X, bc I love the phone, but the difference in speed was so obvious. Not just 4G (obviously), but running and switching between apps....the extra RAM is amazing.

ripper2860

Reaction score
Love it!! Came from a DX and then briefly went to a Charge. The Bionic is definitely a keeper!!! Fast and very good battery life compared to the Charge. (Although I do miss the unlocked bootloader w/ the Charge and the limitless tweaks/hacks).

lykofos

Reaction score
I have data issues, but it's because my house is in a valley...I go from 4G down to 1X or nothing depending where I am in the house, but go 20 feet and it improves.

Likewise, I must be in a fringe area too. I can move from the kitchen, to the bedroom, to the living room, to the patio and it's constantly switching between 4G, 3G, and then often the connection dies and goes to nothing when trying to switch between the two. About 2 miles up the road, I have solid 4G and no disconnect problems. So it's definitely a location / 4G to 3G transition issue as we already know.

Other than that (and the high pitch whine with headphones), I'm satisfied and am really enjoying the phone. Minor annoyances that are expected when being an early adopter of new phone, hopefully it gets sorted out with the first firmware update.

Reaction score
i was... unfortunately mine recently started freezing and auto rebooting along with the data lost. I love the speed but the little things that happen daily on this $300 phone just irritates me. Phone of all phones just let me down. It is solely my opinion and other's may feel differently. I had less problems on my Droid og. And it worked flawlessly until I loaded tons of apps on it and it slowed down. :(

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
You know I am happy with my bionic. I have had it since release day. Don't get me wrong there are little bugs in it like the data loss, locking up on certain websites and apps uninstalling. But from what I am reading about the ota update coming out very soon. This phone will be solid. I am coming from a DROID 1, DROID X and the DROID 3. The bionic is by far a zippy phone. I am very happy with the extended battery and battery life. I can get easily 48hrs on my phone with moderate use. All in all, I love this phone.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I really want to like it, but it's totally unresponsive for 7 to 8 hours at a time. But then I wake up, get out of bed and it's fine. I guess I'll keep it.