Bionic or wait for Vigor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
a man owns a droid...a women owns an htc device...make your choice gentlemen

Women and children get an apple.. get it right lol.... imo too early for vigor chat.. plus by the time the vigor comes out the debate will be vigor vs next droid

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Women and children get an apple.. get it right lol.... imo too early for vigor chat.. plus by the time the vigor comes out the debate will be vigor vs next droid

No no, it will be Vigor vs Prime, then Prime vs DHD...

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
No no, it will be Vigor vs Prime, then Prime vs DHD...

Some ppl are still on the Motorola startac cuz they're to busy comparing the next set of phones to get a new one ... decisions decisions

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Some ppl are still on the Motorola startac cuz they're to busy comparing the next set of phones to get a new one ... decisions decisions

Thats still a bada** phone.

gravebelly

Reaction score
Former Droid X user passed it on to the wife. I loved the X. The more I play with the Bionic the better I like it. I have not had any issues yet with the phone. I like the screen once I put it on the brightness I desire. This phone is perfect for me. The ZumoCast app is great. I can access docs from my home computers. The phone is very fast and overall I have no buyers remorse. In my household we have had the Droid X (loved it), Droid 2 (it was ok screen to small for me), Iphone 4. Iphone 4 had great display but to small plus no flash. Iphone wanted me to buy navigation even though it had navigation without voice. I found the apps I use on iphone market wanted to charge while droid market had some of the same apps for free. My wife thought she would like it but sold the phone. I just love the bionic personally. You will have to make your own decision. I am waiting for the microsoft windows 8 announcement on the tablet coming out I think next year. In reality if given a choice in the end I will end up with MS 8 mobile and tablet. If not droid will be the place for me. I think next year will be exciting.

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
.....and another thing everyone talks about locked bootlaoders what happens when this phones unlocked just like the vigor might be so ur tellin me u rather a worse made phone running stock android after root and rom flash then a better made moto runnin the same thing? MAKES ZERO SENSE(pun intended)

And how exactly do you see this playing out? From everything I have heard there has been no progress in unlocking motorola bootloaders? How is this going to change greatly in the near future?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
What would you all be discussing right now if they stopped making cell phones after this ??

Phone.jpg

clarc31

Reaction score
Hilarious, spit out half my diet coke reading this post

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.