Bionic or Prime no brainer give me a break !

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
My point also. We don't know it's coming to Verizon. We don't know when. We don't know the specs.

The people who were on the SG II bandwagon jumped to this. I'm just getting the Bionic. It will do more than enough.

More than enough my thoughts exactly anything more with the aps that are out now is just over kill for a phone:)

EFGantry

Reaction score
More than enough my thoughts exactly anything more with the aps that are out now is just over kill for a phone:)

My point also. We don't know it's coming to Verizon. We don't know when. We don't know the specs.

The people who were on the SG II bandwagon jumped to this. I'm just getting the Bionic. It will do more than enough.

if the Bionic meets your needs, that's fine/great. but, i thought that the tenor of the thread was "calling out" people who may be waiting to see what else comes out in a few weeks (Prime, DHD, Vigor, etc). if you don't want to wait, that's fine - but if others prefer to wait, and maybe get something more to their liking, why would you care??

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
This thread is about why would you wait when Bionic has a better brighter screen than anything out its motoogle phone lte verizon Droid line 1080p video 1gb ram
16gb on board mem 16gb sd great costco offer great reported battery life

nikecar

Reaction score
Get the phone that suits your needs. For many people its Samsung. For others its MOTO, others its HTC.

If you need a phone now, get what is afordable, comfortable, has the features you want.

I passed.over more powerful spec'd units because I didn't need 4g nor cared if I could root it or not or was .25" bigger.

If you wait for the best, you will be waiting a long time. To knock one over the other on your opinion is foolish

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
If u want a great camera get a camera .. if you want a great music player get a music player... if you want a great phone that takes advantage of social networking like blur get a Motorola

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
If u want a great camera get a camera .. if you want a great music player get a music player... if you want a great phone that takes advantage of social networking like blur get a Motorola

If you want to whine about your MOTO Droid , get a moto

EFGantry

Reaction score
This thread is about why would you wait when Bionic has a better brighter screen than anything out its motoogle phone lte verizon Droid line 1080p video 1gb ram

oh, i see.... well, i answered that question in post #3. you've made it clear why you want to get the Bionic, and i've stated why i'm going to "wait and see" before i plunk down 300 bones for a phone i'm going to be stuck with for 2 years. i'm sure you'll love the Bionic - it's gonna be a nice device.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

Hopefully it has an automatic punctuation corrector too. Geez.

And brighter does not make a screen better. Thats a fail.

random rom'd X

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm excited for what's out next year this time for my upgrade..bionic to the 2nd power anyone? Lol then a year later I will be watching another thread of the newest device to the 3rd and we will be in the same boat were in now...lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you want to whine about your MOTO Droid , get a moto

Absolutely.. ppl will complain no matter how good it is but the ppl that keep waiting and waiting for the next best phone will sit there with the oldest phone for eternity... every 6 months there's a better phone no matter how u look at it... come sept 8th ill be happy with a bionic for the next year and a half then upgrade

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This thread is about why would you wait when Bionic has a better brighter screen than anything out, its a motorola phone, has LTE, is on Verizon, it is a Droid branded phone, records 1080p video, has 1gb of ram,
has 16gb of on board memory, comes with a 16gb sd card, has a great costco offer, and has great reported battery life.

Mind if I fix your post? Learn how to use punctuation please. It makes it so much better to read.

Just because Google bought Motorola doesn't mean Google will help them. They are still separate companies and not helping each other in any way.

A brighter screen doesn't mean better. It might perform better in the sunlight but not by much.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Prime coming to Verizon is still Speculation. There has been no specs no video just 1 picture and it was not turned on and people are talking about getting it site unseen. I am getting the Bionic unless something concrete comes between now and the end of September.. By that time I would of tested the Bionic in the stores and the reviews would be in...

Last edited:

rumblee1

Reaction score
I've owned both samsung and moto phones. Have to admit, no one has build quality like Motorola. Closest is HTC but moto still better.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just because Google bought Motorola doesn't mean Google will help them. They are still separate companies and not helping each other in any way.

Not sure where you're going with that statement but it doesn't take a brain-surgeon to realize that Google 'WILL' own Motorola and it makes absolute business sense for them to invest time and money into their newly acquired 'PET'.... "not going to help them" you say??...come on now, where would you get such an idea??

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
He probably got the idea from business deals from the beginning of time.

Rule #1: Don't mess with a company that's making money.