Bionic ONLINE Scavenger Hunt!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It shouldn't really matter what your stats are. You should receive an entry in their database each time via the email address you enter.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it is the engineer in me or what, but I use excel wwaaayy more than I should... I have one that I have been entering the details from every time I buy a tank of gas (amount of gas, mileage, price/gal, total price, location, date) just for figuring fuel efficiency and as well as looking at how many miles I'm putting on my truck each month. I have an excel populated with the TV shows that I watch along with the date that any new episodes will be on or when a new season starts. I have an excel tracking all of my expenses each month that also calculates the total, most, least, and average I pay to each service/utility. At one point I had an excel weighing the pro's and con's of the phones I was considering as well as another for tablets. Did the same when I bought a new TV for my living, actually had a full "figure of merit" for it with differently weighted aspects and features... I guess it's just the best way for me to get my head around things sometimes.

I do use excel to help me keep track of the work I'm doing at work. Its a running calculated total of how many pages I've had to work that day, different categories for some pages. I made it myself, no one else is doing it like this. Someone else tried to use it...but they gave up. lol.

Engineer here too....well wanna be. Put in 2 years some years ago, hoping to go back someday.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed... it doesn't even keep a count if you are using the web-based entry method

Tacomatrd4x402

Reaction score
It shouldn't really matter what your stats are. You should receive an entry in their database each time via the email address you enter.

God I really hope that is true. It's like I feel kind of this encouraged from playing now. It's funny having those numbers there are kind of like a sign of encouragement to keep playing more

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

spider210

Reaction score
I'm so glad an address right near me leads all the items so I can collect them in 20 seconds just by moving up and down :)

serika

Reaction score
what a big waste of time. I spent so much time on this stupid hunt(135 entries) and nothing. I guess no more wasting my time on these stupid scavenger hunts. I think the one for the droid charge was better. At least I only wasted like 2-3 hours in one day to try to get the phone(close btw, I was even interviewed) instead of countless hours invested over 4 days only to come out empty handed. At least at the droid charge hunt I got a consolation $25 gift card to verizon and some swag. .______.