bionic no pik!

davoIII

Reaction score
So my father has the bionic & he's on 5.9.905.xt875. Every time he takes a pik then goes to view it its gone! it won't save in the internal storage or sd card its just gone! Any one have this problem?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this the stock camera and stock Gallery? Has he connected the Bionic to a PC and looked under DICM>Camera on both cards?

OP
davoIII

davoIII

Reaction score
no ill have him check that out once he gets home, but ive explored his entire phone looking for his pictures

Purplfreak

Reaction score
You might try tapping camera icon, settings, store location 'sd card', not internal phone storage. To look for lost photos...from desktop tap settings, files, DCIM or downloads.

OP
davoIII

davoIII

Reaction score
done both still no fix, i assumed my dad had yet to chose a storage but its for the external sd, even changed it to the phone storage. looked in DCIM & all files (using windows of course), but still he keeps having this issue!! ima look around & see if my dad's is the only one or if he needs a replacement. this happened after the latest ota. o and its the stock camera

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might have him install the QuickPic app. It's free and finds all the pictures on the phone, no matter where they are.

OP
davoIII

davoIII

Reaction score
You might have him install the QuickPic app. It's free and finds all the pictures on the phone, no matter where they are.
ill give it a try but again ive looked everywhere!!! on the phone