Bionic is not recognized on ADB.

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals,

For some reason I am unable to get my phone to be recognized using adb. I am on ics leak 232, I have tried 3 different computers xp, 7, and Linux, 2 different Motorola cables, and have tried every setup on the phone that i can think of, i.e debugging on/off, media device, mtp, camera. Also tried front and rear usb ports. I am at a loss as far as what to do next. I do know that the cable works with the phone as i am able to retrieve data from the sd card, and was able to use samuraihl's script to revert back to 902.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:

useltonm

Reaction score
When was the last time you updated your drivers? Also, are you setting the phone to mtp when plugged into your PC?

OP
D
Reaction score
I updated the drivers when I ran the script to downgrade to .902 last week. And add I said I'm my original post I have tried all settings on the phone. Including debugging on with mtp. I may just fxz back to .902 and see if that allows me to see the phone in adb. If it doesn't then I guess I will have them send me another phone. I just got this phone last week because the last one the headphone jack stopped working. This will be number 5.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

useltonm

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I must have skimmed over the mtp portion.

Unknown sources box checked? If so, it sounds like you've covered everything that should be done to get it to work.

CBMGGM

Reaction score
Just flash back to 902 then OTA 905. Takes 20 minutes. Something on your phone is corrupting adb.

merickk

Reaction score
what cbmggm said. a reflash ought to clear the problem up. It's happened to a couple of people, myself included.