Bionic ics leak!!!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
When the OG Droid went from Eclair to Froyo there were 2 versions available. The OTA was much smaller while the other supposedly was for the Verizon stores in case someone came in and said their OTA didn't work The larger file was the complete Froyo package, rather than just an update patch. Both installed the same way.

Yep. Unique circumstance, though - due to the fact that the standard OTA just wouldn't install on some phones. Generally the stores get the sbf/fxz files for this purpose, but in this case I believe it was to keep people from losing their data.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Well whatever kind of build this is, it's exciting news! I want android 4 so badly!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Any way to tell if it includes Webtop 3.0? I really want that question answered. For those who don't know, Webtop 3.0 was in the RAZR ICS leak and it completely changes Webtop into the tablet version of ICS. It does away with Firefox and is much more stable. Hoping to get that on the Bionic.

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why?

Any way to tell if it includes Webtop 3.0? I really want that question answered. For those who don't know, Webtop 3.0 was in the RAZR ICS leak and it completely changes Webtop into the tablet version of ICS. It does away with Firefox and is much more stable. Hoping to get that on the Bionic.

Are you using the Webuntu mod, it's great! You can use gnome, xfce, (kde it's slow), and gnome! Plus you can use docky, or avant-window-manager. Check out this screenshot of my webtop build.

View attachment 50905

Last edited:
OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stewinashoe said:
I know it's off topic, but do you have a link to a how-to guide for this? Also, do you know if it will work on 905?

U will have to be careful with that hack for .905 cuz the update has patched webtop

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I saw this and flipped the hell out. Then I read it, and was sad.

WELL, at least it's being worked on. That's always a good sign.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
tjk629 said:
I saw this and flipped the hell out. Then I read it, and was sad.

WELL, at least it's being worked on. That's always a good sign.

Lol yeah i know atleast u didnt have to spend 2 days trying to install it an find out that its a dud xD