bionic has gotten buggy

OP

3sweeties

Reaction score
I turned off message location service in the fb menu that must have been turned on with a fb update. I also turned off another third party locating service in the main menu. I think it is better today... I know those settings were not on earlier. I'm hunting for more hidden changes.

Al Neri

Reaction score
My phone has been off a bit too. Also suddenly getting a lot of force closes on Handcent.

shawntew9935

Reaction score
I was getting the lagginess and force closes alot too. Funny enough the only time I did not get 5-10 data drops a day was on 901, then like an idiot upgraded to 902 and got data drops again. I also noticed lately with all the bugginess my battery was lasting only maybe 8 hours with moderate usage. Last night I upgraded to 905 and have not yet seen a data drop (crosses fingers) but also 905 doubled my battery life coming from 902. Phone seems alot snappier and more bug free. Maybe I should stick to unreleased updates as those seem to work the best for me.

nobreak1970

Reaction score
No reception issues here, but I have experienced a few laggy instances where it would get temp stuck between screens.
Nothing a battery pull didn't fix.
Look for any new apps pulling down data too.

B

bens42608

I'm on eclipse 2.2 now and my bionic has never been this fast. No lag,4 bars of 4g, crazy good battery life, beautiful UI and abnormally fast speeds. I think maybe I just had my stock ROM weighed down by all the shiit I've collected on there since day one

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums