Bionic has been scrapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To the person who added the link to the fcc forum I looked at I hope its the bionic but man idk figured after that form passes they would at least start advertising it to start the celebration on how many people are waiting and how much revenue they will bring in from the phone. But idk and somewhere I saw a d3 but different name and cell company on advertising it with 4g speeds. I saw it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

gmtekk

Reaction score
Ok...it is what it is. I guess my chevy chevette should also outperform my bmw.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
To the person who added the link to the fcc forum I looked at I hope its the bionic but man idk figured after that form passes they would at least start advertising it to start the celebration on how many people are waiting and how much revenue they will bring in from the phone. But idk and somewhere I saw a d3 but different name and cell company on advertising it with 4g speeds. I saw it

That's a canadian company and its the same "4g"(3.5g) that AT&T uses. Its not LTE.

end of line...

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Bionic will likely have the same screen "technology" as the DX2 and D3. Google "pentile", been a hot button issue since the DX2 was released.

Actually, the Atrix on AT&T was the first with it. And the bionic will be a souped up version of that phone most likely.

--
sent from my Inc2

1ceFiend

Reaction score
Ok...it is what it is. I guess my chevy chevette should also outperform my bmw.

Ummm, really? You're comparing a single model of car to an entire brand? Nevermind the years. Pointless comparison. Makes me wonder if you know what you're talking, or just trying to brag about your cars.... Seems like people bringing cars into a phone discussion are just trying to flaunt them.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Alrighty folks this thread has degraded enough. Plus there's more evidence that the Bionics release is soon at hand anyways.

Closed.

end of line...

Status
Not open for further replies.