Bionic Gummy ICS Rom

KGR27

Reaction score
I have my droid rooted& installed the ics gummy rom& flashed the gapps . But for some reason i cant get a data connection when phone starts up. It will not activate i toggled between the gsm & restarted the phone but cannot get sercice to use phone. Is there anything i can do everthing else works on phone. Ben trying to get phone to work wit no Avail. Can some please help! Thanks anyone:mad::blink::hail:

azdrifter

Reaction score
I have my droid rooted& installed the ics gummy rom& flashed the gapps . But for some reason i cant get a data connection when phone starts up. It will not activate i toggled between the gsm & restarted the phone but cannot get sercice to use phone. Is there anything i can do everthing else works on phone. Ben trying to get phone to work wit no Avail. Can some please help! Thanks anyone:mad::blink::hail:

Have you tried re-flashing the phone ? and when you did the flash did you wipe everything ? try a re-install and see if that helps.

pizzle85

Reaction score
i have had this exact same issue. I'm on version 5.9.902 rooted when i install any ICS ROM for the Bionic i do not get data. The only way i can find to resolve it is to reboot into recovery and wipe the Davlik Cache. unfortunately i lose data every time the phone is rebooted so this is very annoying. I tried updating to 5.9.904 and i dont get any service/data at all with the ICS roms.

B

bens42608

where can i download gummy ics for bionic? i finally broke down and rooted it last night- but i cant find where to download this rom. It wasnt usually this hard for me to find a D1 Rom that i wanted

striker85

Reaction score
pizzle85 said:
i have had this exact same issue. I'm on version 5.9.902 rooted when i install any ICS ROM for the Bionic i do not get data. The only way i can find to resolve it is to reboot into recovery and wipe the Davlik Cache. unfortunately i lose data every time the phone is rebooted so this is very annoying. I tried updating to 5.9.904 and i dont get any service/data at all with the ICS roms.

You need to read the info about the ROM then. There is a sequence you have to follow each time you boot the phone in order to activate data.

deduct

Reaction score
Absolutely no problem. There may be a newer version somewhere but that 3/6 dated gummy is the one i tried last. My main complaint with it was the hardware acceleration problems, and video camera not working. Other than that it was pretty solid.

Last edited:

Crymskills

Reaction score
4G Support

Hi guys I'm new here, rooted my phone last night, first installed the Droid 3 ICS, but it wasn't working correctly with my Bluetooth. After further searching I found information on the Gummy 1.0 with GApps. Bluetooth is hooked up again, Wifi is working correctly. Camera 360 is slow but works, flashlight works, everything has been working well, while I was at home. Unfortunately I left earlier and tried to switch over to the 4G network that's here but I can't seem to connect to the mobile network. Also, maybe I haven't figured out how to do it yet, but I'm having issues finding my sdcard contents through the menus, that's probably just not taking the right steps yet, so if someone could help me on that too, I'd appreciate it. But, the major thing is not having the 4G or even 3G connection, wifi is the only internet connection I can get.

EDIT: I have also reflashed the phone, multiple times, but to no avail.

azdrifter

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new here, rooted my phone last night, first installed the Droid 3 ICS, but it wasn't working correctly with my Bluetooth. After further searching I found information on the Gummy 1.0 with GApps. Bluetooth is hooked up again, Wifi is working correctly. Camera 360 is slow but works, flashlight works, everything has been working well, while I was at home. Unfortunately I left earlier and tried to switch over to the 4G network that's here but I can't seem to connect to the mobile network. Also, maybe I haven't figured out how to do it yet, but I'm having issues finding my sdcard contents through the menus, that's probably just not taking the right steps yet, so if someone could help me on that too, I'd appreciate it. But, the major thing is not having the 4G or even 3G connection, wifi is the only internet connection I can get.

EDIT: I have also reflashed the phone, multiple times, but to no avail.

As far as the 4g try Settings//Wireless & Networks//scroll down to Mobile networks// toggle the network to GSM only and then wait a second or two then toggle back to CDMA/LTE that usually works for me when I'm traveling in and out of the 4g area.

If that doesn't work I recommend flashing the Eclipse 2.2 rom and applying the ICS theme everything works on Eclipse because it is based off the Gingerbread build.

Crymskills

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply, I actually updated from Gummy 1.0 to 1.0.2, now I've found that there's a 1.2, lol every day another one is coming out, I think I'm going to change up to the 1.2.0, I've flashed my phone 5 times today already so another time won't kill me. Just annoying to redownload all the apps over and over again lol.

Most recent update for p4tmo
Here's the official release post from TeamGummy for 1.2.0 This is the one I'm going to install next.

I hope I don't get in trouble for linking to another forum, but I think I saw a link to this place before, so oh well.

I like being new, the process of discovery, is the greatest feeling you can have as a tech.

Edit: And thank you for responding so quickly, I like this community already. :D
Edit again: I bricked my phone already, lol I was scared, but thankfully I did read up a little before going through all this and had backed everything up as well as had a stock install for when I booted into the Safestrap...

Last edited:

azdrifter

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply, I actually updated from Gummy 1.0 to 1.0.2, now I've found that there's a 1.2, lol every day another one is coming out, I think I'm going to change up to the 1.2.0, I've flashed my phone 5 times today already so another time won't kill me. Just annoying to redownload all the apps over and over again lol.

Most recent update for p4tmo
Here's the official release post from TeamGummy for 1.2.0 This is the one I'm going to install next.

I hope I don't get in trouble for linking to another forum, but I think I saw a link to this place before, so oh well.

I like being new, the process of discovery, is the greatest feeling you can have as a tech.

Edit: And thank you for responding so quickly, I like this community already. :D
Edit again: I bricked my phone already, lol I was scared, but thankfully I did read up a little before going through all this and had backed everything up as well as had a stock install for when I booted into the Safestrap...

That's good that you're figuring out how to save your phone that will be a lifesaver if you keep modding your phones for sure. As for your apps I use Titanium Backup so I don't need to keep d/l the apps over and over again with T/B it's just one click and all apps are back,..it's truly a beautiful thing !