Bionic flashed to PagePlus stuck with 1g service

ellegon18

Reaction score
Hello all. I finally had my bionic flashed over to page plus. I paid someone to do it that swore he could do it and does this for a living. Long story short is he did it, but now i have 1g internet service instead of the promised 3g. Talk, text,and even picture messaging works fine. He told me he doesn't have time to figure it out till after the holidays, so I told him I don't have time to pay him till after the holidays and now I'm stuck with my phone in this condition. I'm using android version 2.3.4. I'm not sure what else might be needed. My first question is how do i get the 3g working on pageplus? I've been reading all these posts for a week now and everything says how to start from scratch. I think I'm about halfway there and maybe there is some settings I need to change rather than start from the beginning and reflash. I am also curious about ICS update that is currently available for my phone. If I update at this point, will it screw up the flash, and is it recommended? I have read that ICS and 3g on pageplus don't cooperate. One thing to note is before the flash, I am sure i updated the bionic to ics using wifi. Now when i check the phone, it says version 2.3.4 which from what i can tell, is gingerbread. Did he remove ics and go back to gb? Thanks in advance for any help offered and if i forgot any vital info, just tell me what you need.

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Since you're not sure where he left off it's probably best to start over from the beginning and follow the directions to a "T".

OP
E

ellegon18

Reaction score
I was afraid you were gonna say that. Ok, time to learn how to flash this thing. Any idea about the other questions? Does ics play well with pageplus and 3g or should i leave gingerbread? If they do work fine together, should i update over wifi then reflash or flash then update to ics?