Bionic, extended battery, and cases...

smacks

Reaction score
Just ordered the extended battery through Verizon's website today. Here is what I found that might be helpful to some. Do not sign in to your verizon account. When you do it will give you your corporate discount (if you have one) instead of the special half off price when you add it to the cart. When I am signed in it would show all the accessories at 25% off. When I logged out and went back in it would be 49.99 and then when I added it to my cart it shows up as half off deal of 24.99. Also the official Verizon case which is called the - Shell/Holster Combo with Kickstand - case works with the extended battery and multimedia station. Says so right on the front of the box. This cases is 29.99 and as of right now sold out on their website. I really like this case. I was looking for something where I wouldn't have to keep taking the phone out of the case to switch it from the HD station to the Vehicle Navigation Dock. This case is compatible with both of those plus hides the extended battery perfectly. The batteries at half off are a steal.

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
I have the otter box commuter I think it is. Has a rubber sleeve and then a hard plastic case that snaps over that. would the extended battery work with that?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

joey301

Reaction score
extended battery and nav dock

Will the extended battery on the phone still fit in the navigation dock? It works fine with my normal dock. I want the nav dock but want to make sure it still fits.

Thx