1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bionic - Eclipse ROM 4G activation problem

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by bodaciousness, Aug 17, 2012.

1. bodaciousness

bodaciousness New Member

Hello Droid folks,

I picked up a Bionic, rooted and running Eclipse. Everything runs fine. Took it to VZ to service activated and somethings not right. The roaming triangle is flashing and I can't make calls or send SMS.

When I try to call I get a message about "If you would like to make a collect call...".

I do however get data just fine. I moved up from a Droid X (3G) to this phone which is 4G LTE. <-- Not sure if that's a factor.

Anyway, I'm thinking a factory reset might be in order but wanted to check with you experts and see what you thought. Let me know what you think.

THANKS
  2. bbucks36

bbucks36 New Member

i believe its a permissions of teh eclipse launcher i had same problem..but cant remember how i got the permission to get activated...a factory reset will soft brick your phone btw, since the stock img is gone..might wanna check out their website Eclipse Rom Forums - Eclipsed Area
  3. bodaciousness

bodaciousness New Member

Wiped all data and flashed Eclipse again. Didn't brick. No more problems.
Search tags for this page

activate verizon phone after eclipse rom install

droid bionic collect call service

droid make a collect call