The Bionic is delayed supposedly till summer or i could even be longer. I'm using a LG Choc 3 flip right now and I'm ready to move into a smartphone fast. If you guys/gals could please help me weigh this one out. Here's goes my scatterbrained rant. Hopefully you all can decipher what I need to do: I'm out of contract and I plan to stay on with VZW so I'll likely be signing a two-year commitment at some point in the near future. That being said, I'd like to get the bionic for a couple hundred bucks instead $6-700 buying at full price. I, along with everyone else, want in on the unlimited data 4G. A little worried now that the tier might be implemented before I can snag a Bionic. So, do I grab a Thunderbolt to lock myself in? But, I WANT me a Bionic and then I'd need to purchase it at full price. I mean I could sell the Thunderbolt to recoup some monies back toward the purchase of the Bionic but will the release of the Bionic place a substantial decrease in the for sale price of a used Thunderbolt no matter how well I baby it? Alternatively, maybe I purchase a used smartphone for the next few months to tide me over? Seems like ppl love the D1 or DX? Could I get one for a really decent price? Would there be any concerns calling VZW and signing up for 3G service? That way I get a smartphone, I'm still eligible for my 2 year contract discounted Bionic and maybe I'll get lucky and the unlimited data option will still be in play? And to boot, I could familiarize myself with rooting and such. Other thoughts/options??? Really could use some guidance.