Bionic crawls out of the grave!!!

OP
O

Oxn

Reaction score
when i search for it on google and go to it directly its still there.

tcayton49

Reaction score
That's pretty strange that going through moto's page won't bring you to the Bionic page, but going through google will. But it doesn't seem like good news. I might just cry now.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Last edited:

gsdreams

Reaction score
Who says its "gone"? It is undergoing changes/enhancements. It doesn't mean it won't be reincarnated as a better device with the same name. ;)

That's one reason I like Motorola phones. From a support perspective (I do tech support) they are one of the easiest to support and tend to have the fewest issues.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Who says its "gone"? It is undergoing changes/enhancements. It doesn't mean it won't be reincarnated as a better device with the same name. ;)

That's one reason I like Motorola phones. From a support perspective (I do tech support) they are one of the easiest to support and tend to have the fewest issues.

I believe the Bionic we saw at CES is Dead... If they was just going to upgrade the Ram and camera an use the same phone. There would be no reason to remove it from the site. I would have the the Picture of the Same phone on the Site with the Words Coming Back Better, Stronger, Faster, and Dual Core!!! Not Remove it completely. I believe that the Targa will be Renamed The Bionic!!! And wouldn't it be Great if they kept it as the Vanilla Phone as Originally Stated when the Targa was first leaked!!!:biggrin:

Man I Hope so!!!

gsdreams

Reaction score
Any motorola 4g phone would be nice. I don't want an HTC or Samsung or even LG personally.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

tcayton49

Reaction score
I just had a positive, hopeful thought that I hope is what moto is doing. The bionic is still on the main page, but if you click on it, the bionic page is gone. The main moto page just has the picture of the bionic, so maybe it will still look the same. The bionic page had the specs, so maybe they took it down so they can update the specs. That way it will still be the gorgeous bionic, just more beefed up. Here's to hoping...

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
I just had a positive, hopeful thought that I hope is what moto is doing. The bionic is still on the main page, but if you click on it, the bionic page is gone. The main moto page just has the picture of the bionic, so maybe it will still look the same. The bionic page had the specs, so maybe they took it down so they can update the specs. That way it will still be the gorgeous bionic, just more beefed up. Here's to hoping...
Could Be We have to wait and See!!!

All this talk of the Bionic brought me back!!!:icon_ banana:

[video=youtube;HofoK_QQxGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HofoK_QQxGc]YouTube - The Six Million Dollar Man TV Intro[/video]

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState

ktech11

Reaction score
Whoops, probably should have checked there, but I was just too darn excited! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid