Bionic Cradle

droidobzen

Reaction score
I am planning to invest into a desktop cradle and so far the winner is the following device:
It is a KiDiGi USB Desktop Cradle for Bionic with a 2nd battery slot.
Price seems good compared to motorola branded products, synchronizes the phone and charges the phone and spare battery simultaneously. I have heard of kidigi before so it seems like a fair deal, but i am still searching. Any further suggestions? what a good cradle shall have for features?

jhom

Reaction score
It looks like a nice alternative to the standard Motorola dock and battery charger for the Bionic.

jssmith76

Reaction score
I wonder if the Bionic will fit with the extended battery installed? I've heard some of the cradles are not big enough for the extended battery. The add didn't say anything about it.

This post is BIONIC!

jhom

Reaction score
The standard Motorola dock does accommodate the extended battery. In fact, it will take Bionics with some cases on.

Lownignitus

Reaction score
I have the media dock for the bionic (the one that comes with a remote and has 2 USB Ports on the back for a mouse and keyboard) now I do not have an extended life battery but I do have an induction back panel (I have an lg induction charging pad I use) and the phone fits fine in it without having to swap back panels (unlike dinner cases I've tried for the phone). Sooooo I would imagine an extended life battery would fit in the media dock as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

jssmith76

Reaction score
Yeah, I know the extended battery fits in the stock Motorola station. I was however referring to the station mentioned in the OP.

This post is BIONIC!