Bionic Charger Compatibility and Other Accessory Questions

scrapser

Reaction score
Can anyone here verify if the charger that comes with the Power and Protection package (car charger) and the charger that comes with the Roadster accessory are interchangeable? The car charger for the phone has a USB connection port and the car charger for the Roadster does not.

Secondly, is it possible to initiate an outgoing call using your voice? The manual discusses answering or ignoring calls by voice but doesn't really describe making outgoing calls. Seems like this would be part of the package since making calls is probably more distracting than answering them.

Third, the manual for the Car Cradle shows a picture of a cable that has a standard USB on one end and a micro USB on the other, plus a 3.5mm Audio connector spliced off the same end as the standard USB. I do not have this cable and it does not come with the Car Cradle. The manual says not to use this cable and since I don't have it I find the whole thing confusing.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
If both chargers have the correct connector for your device then they're interchangeable. The specs might not be identical but they don't have to be as for as current is concerned.