Bionic Cases, Skins, Nude?

DoctorV

Reaction score
Nice! I've been looking for something like this. I actually went to their order page and went to the specials section and got myself a closeout deal for $1.50 on a Blackberry kit that I'll cut into strips for my Bionic. It wont look all that pretty but it's cheap and will get the job done :)

gsDroid

Reaction score
Just yesterday I received my Sena leather ultraslim sleeve for the bionic. Very classy, convenient, and outstanding quality. It doesn't offer a lot of drop protection, but I try very hard to not drop it. senacases.com

Reaction score
I use the otterbox defender. I've got pets and teenagers, so better safe than sorry!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

afghanhound911

Reaction score
I'm getting one of those beautiful Sena leather gloves. I used a belt holster for my orig Droid, but I'm tired of looking so geeky.

I had a wonderful snap on leather case with a kickstand that fit my X. Have not been able to find one to fit my Bionic. Who sells the Sena?

GAstorino

Reaction score
I like the skins and holster cases but the problem is I use my dock at home and my car dock all the time and when in the slip cases I have to take them on and off all the time to get the magnets to register in the docks. Would they make a slip case that I don't have to do that for.