bionic cancelled

Reaction score
I spoke to a Verizon rep on the phone today. Just his two cents worth but he thought they were gonna cancel the bionic at least as it was there is nothing out there for a dual core processor plus like the Atrix alot of issues with the phone. Like I said only his two cents worth.

droid x2 drops with dual core in a week or two, then cometh the bionic/targa at summers end... Couldnt be any damn sooner as my little one screwed up my OG and had to put in a claim for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wish tthere was a limit a link can be posted. That things yesterdays paper : /

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Not sure if you were referring to my link that I posted...if you were then I'd have to say that anything that is directly from Motorola is far better than all the hearsay that's posted..... no??

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish tthere was a limit a link can be posted. That things yesterdays paper : /

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Not sure if you were referring to my link that I posted...if you were then I'd have to say that anything that is directly from Motorola is far better than all the hearsay that's posted..... no??
Amen!!!The Dream still Lives!!!:icon_ banana:

andrew149

Reaction score
Hey guys i have the ATRIX and this phone is dead stable no issue's at all what so ever? what are you talking about issues with the Atrix only issue is its not real 4g other than that this phone is stable no force closing the phone is fast no issues at all does anyone wanna clarify whats wrong with the atrix?

only thing i can think of as in issues is voice quailty issues but that has been resolved other than that the phone is solid it works way better than my droid 1 did

wooddale

Reaction score
I cant speak for anyone else but all I ever herd was what someone else said Im glad your atrix works so maybe if the Bionic ever comes out it will be good as its big brother. Do you have any of the accesores for it? Im really interested in the computer to phone deal.

Last edited:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Hey guys i have the ATRIX and this phone is dead stable no issue's at all what so ever? what are you talking about issues with the Atrix only issue is its not real 4g other than that this phone is stable no force closing the phone is fast no issues at all does anyone wanna clarify whats wrong with the atrix?

only thing i can think of as in issues is voice quailty issues but that has been resolved other than that the phone is solid it works way better than my droid 1 did

Yeah, it's my understanding that the issue with the original Bionic was due to the Tegra 2 and LTE not playing nice, and not anything to do with any particular problems found in the Atrix.

yiannis

Reaction score
]

Yeah, it's my understanding that the issue with the original Bionic was due to the Tegra 2 and LTE not playing nice, and not anything to do with any particular problems found in the Atrix.

One wonders if that is the reason why no decently spec'd phones have been announced on LTE.

wooddale

Reaction score
Maybe they will surprise us and make the DX2 4G and my dreams will come true.

salem667

Reaction score
That would b nice, but unlimited 4g was suspose to be gone already.... Its pretty high in price otherwise.... $30 for 5g that u can run through in 30 min. Then its gonna b like $5 a g after that..... It adds up

Droid X

Reaction score
That would b nice, but unlimited 4g was suspose to be gone already.... Its pretty high in price otherwise.... $30 for 5g that u can run through in 30 min. Then its gonna b like $5 a g after that..... It adds up

Droid X

But it is not gone... So for now 4g unlimited will still be around..(probably for the bionic to help build the 4g base) Its going away, there's no arguing that, but until they get a number of 4g phones out, the tech is still new and not available in all areas. Verizon will still be offering the unlimited plan until they hit their number they have in mind to cancel the unlimited 4g plan.

salem667

Reaction score
Yea.... I agree, bc they r trying to clean up the 3g network, which will run faster with less traffic.... Win/win situation for vzw

Droid X