1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

bionic camera lens cover broken

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by dgramo, Aug 20, 2012.

1. dgramo

dgramo New Member

Yesterday I noticed that the lens cover on my bionic was broken. I have been looking around and am unable to locate a replacement lens. I went to my verizion store and they were no help. Called verizion and they said it is not a warranty issue. Called motorola and they will fix but will be $125 to repair the phone. Where can I find the lens that should only take 30 seconds to replace?
  2. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

3. bbucks36

bbucks36 New Member

samething happen to me awhile back ... i have a otterbox case and i know i never dropped it.. i called motorola about it and they told me to send it in to them and they will fix it as part of warranty... it took 8 days tho.. didnt cost me anything.. btw it had eclipse on it too when i sent it in.. all i sent it was the phone ... no battery , no sims , no sd card... i put my initials in back of phone to see if they would give me a refurb... they sent the same phone back but i was back to stock GB..figured share my mishap with ya.. i had a revolution phone as back up tho.. 8 days is a long time without a phone..
  4. JohnFH

JohnFH Member

There are Bionic parts listed on eBay, including camera parts. I hope that you can find an inexpensive solution!
Search tags for this page
bionic camera lens
camera lens for droid bionic
droid bionic back housing with camera glass cover

droid bionic broken camera glass

droid bionic camera fix

droid bionic camera glass

droid bionic camera glass replacement

droid bionic camera lens

droid bionic camera lens cover

droid bionic camera lens replacement

droid bionic camera parts