Bionic Bricked - won't power up or go into Fastboot

dgbullfrog

Reaction score
I tried to use Pathsaver to get to 902, coming from 894 Kin3xt ROM, which failed with a waiting for device error. That resulted in boot loop but I could get back to Fastboot? Decided to use RSDlite to try to get recovered and flash 902 FXZ. That started and in the process my PC restarted, which left my Bionic basically dead. Power doesn't do anything, vol down and power doesn't work to get into Fastboot. I know battery isn't issue because I have two batteries and an external charger.

Any suggestions?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you get into recovery by pressing Power + Vol UP/DOWN?

OP
D

dgbullfrog

Reaction score
No power up or recover or fast boot. yes I have the assurion insurance and it is still under Verizon warranty,

OP
D

dgbullfrog

Reaction score
Does CPU recognize?

Not sure what you mean by that, but the phone is not recognized by PC when plugged in to USB. I am guessing that if the PC doesn't recognize then I am toast because there won't be any way to do anything with the phone

OP
D

dgbullfrog

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by that, but the phone is not recognized by PC when plugged in to USB. I am guessing that if the PC doesn't recognize then I am toast because there won't be any way to do anything with the phone

Actually, it tried again and it did popup the new hardware found wizard for OMAP4430. But if I go thru wizard it says cannot install because can't find the software. I have Motorola drivers installed. If I go choose driver route, I see ADB interface in the list, should i select that?

OP
D

dgbullfrog

Reaction score
Actually, it tried again and it did popup the new hardware found wizard for OMAP4430. But if I go thru wizard it says cannot install because can't find the software. I have Motorola drivers installed. If I go choose driver route, I see ADB interface in the list, should i select that?

Under ADB interface is

Android sooner ADB testing interface
Android sooner composite ADB interface
Android sooner kernel debug interface
Android sooner single ADB interface
Mot composite ADB interface
mot Single ADB interface

coaching71

Reaction score
I hate to tell you this, but you voided your warranty when you attempted to root your bionic and got bricked. The best you can do is file insurance. I work for Verizon, and the first thing we do when we get your phone back is check to see if an attempt to root or alter the phones software. If you have, you will have a nice little $500 device charge on your next bill.