Are you forgetting that some people are just incapable of simple mistakes? :p

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahaha....not me or you...lol
That beings said, I actually installed ArmyDude's black glass keyboard, well after a couple minor tweaks....changed the pressed key background from red to blue as well as the word suggestions colors....but I do really like the key's graphics...

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I looked them over, dont have that phone, but i would definately use them if i did! How you been mbk?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I looked them over, dont have that phone, but i would definately use them if i did! How you been mbk?

Been good Bro, lot on my plate at work so haven't themed or released stuff as much, but now that I have the Bionic I am slowly trickling back in. With the newer phones coming out in the next several months I'm sure all of the old-school guys like you and I will get back into it ;)...

chris420o

Reaction score
i just wanted to thank u for this...the detox worked great(came back to stock after trying out unleashed no fb contacts was a deal breaker) and i had to detox to put the keyboard back...the black keyboard with red highlights is exactlyyy what i been looking for thank u

OP
ArmyDude

ArmyDude

Reaction score
No problem.

I just went to all of the original posts, and every zip opened up with Meta-inf and system folders. They did not have zips inside of a zip. Not sure if that was what you meant I do not see any issues with the uploaded zip files. They should have no problem in Bionic Bootstrapper or the new CWM bootstrapper

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem.

I just went to all of the original posts, and every zip opened up with Meta-inf and system folders. They did not have zips inside of a zip. Not sure if that was what you meant I do not see any issues with the uploaded zip files. They should have no problem in Bionic Bootstrapper or the new CWM bootstrapper

Yeah tried it again now and indeed it is zipped up properly, so have no idea why it did what it did before..........it's all good bro, and as I said, I meant no offense, was only trying to help... and as I also have stated, I do like your BlackGlass keyboard for sure ;)

EDIT: as your Black keyboard looks on my Bionic...I was eventually gonna mod the multi-touch keyboard myself but since yours looked so good I installed yours, ...I'm never too proud to use great work done by others...lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
OP
ArmyDude

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Like I said in the beginning. This originally was 928Droids keyboard he put in his Black Glass X theme. I ported it on the last Droid X update while 928Droid was away. Since I enjoy modifying the Droid, I decided to port it again on the Bionic. I can only assume 928Droid will get the Bionic Theme out soon.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah I knew...

OP
ArmyDude

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Just so I don't get all of the credit.... dancedroid