1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bionic and Smart Actions problem

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by hbach83, Jan 18, 2013.

1. hbach83

hbach83 New Member

Now that I have 4.0 on my Bionic, I've been trying out the SmartActions. The Sleep Rule has been working great but I wanted to try Drive next. I was able to tell it to activate when it was holstered, but it won't connect the Bluetooth. Under Triggers, I click "I'm paired to a Bluetooth device", then click the one I want in my car (UConnect) and it marks it with a check. I click "I'm done". and then get a popup that says "Unfortunately, SmartActions has stopped." which options to click Report or OK. I'm very frustrated. I tried shutting the phone down, rebooting, and tried pulling the battery. Nothing works. Any advice, suggestions would be great! Thanks.
  2. Caren4u2

Caren4u2 New Member

I am having an issue as well....just a different one. I am not able to create a smart action with a location. For some reason when I search, pull the location from my contact list, or just My Location..:..it isn't found in order to attach to the smart action. Grrrr.....?
Search tags for this page
droid bionic smart actions stops running
problems with smartactions droid
smart actions i'm driving now
smartactions unfortunately, smartactions has stopped
unfortunately smart actions as stop

unfortunately smart actions has stopped

unfortunately smartactions has stopped

why does smartaction stop working on droid bionic