1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bionic activation

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by cvc42, Nov 14, 2011.

1. cvc42

cvc42 New Member

I just bought a Bionic on ebay the guy who had it activated for just a couple days. Do I have to get a sim card from Verizon with my info on it to get it activated ?

Thanks for any help.
  2. Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels New Member

yes. just go to your local VZW store and tell them you need a SIM card for it. pretty simple
  3. konellaz

konellaz New Member

From experience.. It was not that simple... I too bought a phone from online.. My TB... Now what happened to me is the guy who sold it to me had not placed another smartphone on his line.. Per all vzw contracts.. I use the word contract because if the phone you bought was new in box no problem.. Save some time.. Call vzw ask them to check if esin is clean.. Think that's the right code they need.. Its under the batt. I had to harrass this guy for two days.. Told him I was going to speak to a lawyer.. five days later he bought a new smartphone.. See when you buy a smart phone on a two year contact.. Not only do they lock you in for 2, require a data plan, but they will make damn sure you stay in that data agreement when you bought your original phone. You can't just drop the data if you got a bionic for 249.99
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  4. denpth

denpth New Member

edit : nevermind.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
activate bionic
activating droid bionic
droid bionic activated sim card
droid bionic activation from ebay
droid bionic do i need a sim card
droid bionic ebay sim card not included