1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

bills app

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by chetrickerman, Aug 21, 2010.

1. chetrickerman

chetrickerman New Member

Im looking for an app that lets you keep track of bills and have a slider to indicate whether they are paid or not. thanks for any help
  2. Balony

Balony New Member

That would be an awesome app IMO... been looking for something like this for awhile.
  3. porsche996

porsche996 New Member

Mint.com will do it, and more. I'm testing it out for the past couple weeks, and other than a few minor glitches, it does pretty well.

Basically, you set it all up at mint.com (it's free), setup a budget with your bill line-items and amounts for each month. Then add the app onto your phone (again, free), and it'll send the important info to your phone. You can't do a whole lot on the phone other than looking at the information, and reclassifying line items, but it's a good app.

The thing I like about it, so far, is that it tracks all my different accounts either seperate or as 1 feax-account so that I can see everything all at once. $$ in/$$ out balances at any given time. BUT, since it does NOT allow for any $$ transfering in the program, all it is is a reporting program. If someone were to hack the account, all they'd get was a snapshot in time of my $$, and wouldn't be able to steal any of it (most likely, if they saw my balances, they'd move on to someone more lucrative, anyhoo...)