Bill Organizer App for Droid?

PGatera

Reaction score
I've been looking for an application I can download for a bill organizer, yet haven't found one for the Droid. I only see for the I phones. I downloaded the Melon for notes and grocery list, things to do etc. and I like it. However, I need one that can assist me in organizing my bills, when they need to be paid, check off list when I paid them, etc. Anyone have any suggestions ? :)

Last edited:

mrdroid

Reaction score
The thing I don't like about Mint is that you can't manually add accounts. So I end up not being able to use it because Mint can't connect to half my accounts.

Steeeler

Reaction score
I use "Bills Reminder". It does exactly what you are looking for. It has alerts and reminders when your bills are due.

You can use it 30 days for free before you buy.

subsynth

Reaction score
PageOnce - Personal Assitant Free is also good.

You sign up at the website (pageonce.com) and add all your bills to it and you can get an at-a-glance rundown of your bills. it will give you notifications when new bills come in and remind you when they are due.

It looks like beyond the "personal assitant" app they have released a specific "bills" app for the iphone which will hopefully make it's way to android as well. I have not run into any limitations with the free version yet.

I use Mint for my bank account now (don't use that feature of pageonce anymore) and now use pageonce for my bills:

Verizon (shows minutes and TXT usage as well! Very useful)
DirecTV
Charter Internet
PSNC Gas
Progress Energy

pyro6128

Reaction score
+1 on pageonce personal assistant. I monitor my bank accounts, and all of my bills with it. You also get emails when there are certain changes that occur within your accounts. So you get reminders when bills are due, but every once in a while I'll get an email that says "a change that might concern you". These changes are usually fine, and are like "your etrade account decreased by more that 5% or increased by more than 5%, or such and such bill is due in one day" One time though, I was alerted of a charge that I hadn't authorized, and it turned out my credit card company increased my rates when they shouldn't have. Since I was notified, I was able to take care of it immediately. There was another time when I was charged twice in a store for one item and was able to pull up my bank account on the spot and show customer service they had charged me twice and got a refund right then and there, without every leaving the store. Quite the useful app.

stnkyminky

Reaction score
I've written an application in the market called easy bills that does simple bill tracking. If you're still looking for something check it out.I've written an application in the market called easy bills that does simple bill tracking. If you're still looking for something check it out.

aprilsoamazin

Reaction score
Pageonce!!! U will love it I definitely feel that is what your looking for if its a account they don't have guess what??? No problem! U can request to have it added!!! the reminders are on point n shows u everything!! Check it out! :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums