Bike / Motorcycle mount

STLPilot

Reaction score
Anyone have experience or recommend a good one for Razr.

Trying to find custom for Razr ... can't find.

JJDH

Reaction score
Ram mount. Its not just for the razor. Its for any phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

chadb

Reaction score
Droid Phone mount, case for Bicycling

Anyone have experience or recommend a good one for Razr.

Trying to find custom for Razr ... can't find.

Try going to Home Page Content - AltGear, there are two options that fit a Razor/Bionic under the Brands Bikase and Zixtro. The Zixtro Flash is good for road biking and fits Razor & Bionic like a glove.

ultra09hd

Reaction score
Im looking for one also, the universal finger mount from ram may work with little mod, worked for my gen1 droid great, razr just too big. May mod my otterbox holster since i dont really use the belt clip.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk

ultra09hd

Reaction score
Modded the ram mount. Used the med fingers, set RAZR in place with otterbox def case, layed a credit card flat ontop of the case and marked the fingers with a silver sharpie, cut the fingers above the mark so they are still above the otterbox some then sanded the cuts, put the rubbers back on the fingers. Slides in and out smoothly but still securely.

Still may mod the otterbox holster...would need to cut out some material for charging plug though.

ultra09hd

Reaction score
Started modding the otterbox holster.
For now, access to charging port is blocked by the top support. So im cutting it by half to gain access for charging but still cover the hdmi port.

Then, if i get get the belt clip off without damage, im going to come up with a mount for a 'b' size ram ball.

sharibnj

Reaction score
Try going to Home Page Content - AltGear, there are two options that fit a Razor/Bionic under the Brands Bikase and Zixtro. The Zixtro Flash is good for road biking and fits Razor & Bionic like a glove.

Are you sure that the Zixtro Flash fits the bionic? When I compared the specs on the size, it looked like the case would be a half mm too short.

chadb

Reaction score
Zixtro Flask

Are you sure that the Zixtro Flash fits the bionic? When I compared the specs on the size, it looked like the case would be a half mm too short.

yes it fits, I have both.

runnr548

Reaction score
Otterbox...

I am going to mod a defender belt clip and a clear OtterBox 2000 to use, possibly with big velcro and a PanaVise I was given. Does anyone have pics of their modded boxes/mounts? Ideas welcome! :icon_ lala: