biit into clockwors recovery from shut down state.

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by Cstryon, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Cstryon

Cstryon Member

So I could have screwed myself. I lowered the voltages too ow and seem to be in a bootloop. my phone gets to the lockscreen and shows my wallpaper, but beforte I can do anything it reboots. I have a recent back up that I did before tweaking my settings (lesson learned). I was wondering if anyone knows how to get into clockwork recovery from shutdown. I tried, power and volume, it took me to the bootloader. I tried power and x, and it took me to the blue recovery (I'll call it blue because I don't know what it is exactly.) Does anyone know of a proper way to get it recovery so I can load my backu? Or maybe a different way to load a backup?
  2. havens1515

havens1515 Member

Sounds like you may have to sbf. To do so, boot into the bootloader (Hold the up key and press power), and follow the directions here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-hacks/91760-droid-2-hacking-rom-install-class.html

I just sbf'd about a week ago, and I kinda had to search around for an active link with the sbf file, but other than that it wasn't too hard.

Also, RSDLite didn't work on Windows 7 for me. It says in that post that if you "Run as Administrator" it should work, but I had to use XP to get it to recognize my phone.

Once you sbf, you can re-root, install clockwork recovery, and reload your backup. But I don't know any other way you're going to get into recovery right now.

If you have any other questions, let me know.
  3. whezzel

whezzel New Member

Turn ur phone off and turn it back on. Right after ur phone goes from the splash screen to the boot animation pull the battery. It may take a few trys but it should eventually boot in to clockwork

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  4. jdog94

jdog94 New Member

try booting with the sd card out