BigRed to announce free AAL

manolin923

Reaction score
Big red to announce free add-a-lines on friday for 2yrs, as long as primary user is on smartphone with $30 data.
Details are still a little sketchy, but more to come tomorrow

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
M

manolin923

Reaction score
Not really @ liberty to say, but I will be on confrence call tomorrow to discuss details, as they plan to roll it out Friday.

I know @ this point it seems like a bunch of smoke from a nobody, but hpefully ill be able to snap a few pics and update tomorrow.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Be careful...one rep to another

Not really @ liberty to say, but I will be on confrence call tomorrow to discuss details, as they plan to roll it out Friday.

I know @ this point it seems like a bunch of smoke from a nobody, but hpefully ill be able to snap a few pics and update tomorrow.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

These types of people are the ones I prayed I didn't sit beside when I worked in the call center or worked in my team. We all signed the NDA but some just can't keep it to themselves.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

These types of people are the ones I prayed I didn't sit beside when I worked in the call center or worked in my team. We all signed the NDA but some just can't keep it to themselves.
Maybe so, but if legit, people like this are a valuable tool to us regular consumers!