1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bigger Icons and Screen Lock

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by palmsandpines, Jun 24, 2011.

1. palmsandpines

palmsandpines New Member

I would like to make the icons bigger, especially on my home screen. I would like to do this without an app. Any way to do that?

Second, I would like to get away from the puzzle or screen swipe unlock and just use the button on the top right. I tried one app "No Lock" but it didn't seem to work.
  2. Jack$on

Jack$on New Member

Do you have root access?

You can change the .build file to change lcd density with root access. People usially decrease the size of density from 240 to 190-220. But I am guessing you could go the other way and make it larger .... which would make the icons etc larger. Only issue you might have is if a app is not designed to go larger? than you might not see the whole app.....

Example is when I set my density to 210 than the phone app keypad is smaller than the screen.... but no big deal .... smaller keypad but everything else is a great size.
Search tags for this page
can i make the icons on my samsung galaxy larger
how to make android app icons bigger
how to make android icons bigger
how to make app icons bigger android

how to make app icons bigger on android

how to make apps bigger on android
how to make apps bigger on droid
how to make icons bigger android
how to make icons bigger in android
how to make icons bigger on droid
make android icons bigger