BigDX Serenity theme from Bignadad

thefigaman2

Reaction score
one more thing! is there a way i could jus change the battery icon to something else? like zip a batt icon over this? thanks!

Blabomb

Reaction score
Did you fix permissions because other than that they all install I personally tested them so I don’t understand what the problem is.

Sorry im getting confused here did you install via astro or file manager out of the bigdx folder?

I'm not sure how to fix the permissions. But when I go into the BigDx folder through astro it just lists some of the apps I have and when I click on them the only options I have are browse file or open app manager.

thefigaman2

Reaction score
Did you fix permissions because other than that they all install I personally tested them so I don’t understand what the problem is.

Sorry im getting confused here did you install via astro or file manager out of the bigdx folder?

I'm not sure how to fix the permissions. But when I go into the BigDx folder through astro it just lists some of the apps I have and when I click on them the only options I have are browse file or open app manager.

You have to open app manager and hit the install button if you dont already hav it but if you do you hav to uninstall then install it

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
soooo im still a lil confused about what to do with the blue droid wallpaper... sorry ima noob at this stuff but can you go step by step soo i dont mess anything up?

Rename d2 live wallpaper to DroidEye.apk from terminal type su enter, sys -rw enter,cp /sdcard/!BIGDX/DroidEye.apk /system/app enter,sys -ro enter,sync enter done! And you can add whatever battery icons you want there is instructions to use the round one in another thread.

thefigaman2

Reaction score
soooo im still a lil confused about what to do with the blue droid wallpaper... sorry ima noob at this stuff but can you go step by step soo i dont mess anything up?

Rename d2 live wallpaper to DroidEye.apk from terminal type su enter, sys -rw enter,cp /sdcard/!BIGDX/DroidEye.apk /system/app enter,sys -ro enter,sync enter done! And you can add whatever battery icons you want there is instructions to use the round one in another thread.

I renamed it thru astro to what you put then i used terminal emulator on my phone did everything and there were no errors but after i typed "cp /sdcard/!BIGDX/DroidEye.apk /system/app" nothing happened sooo i dont kno what went wrong

Blabomb

Reaction score

You have to open app manager and hit the install button if you dont already hav it but if you do you hav to uninstall then install it

Ok well that worked perfecr for the apps that were on that list. But there are still a large amount of apps that are not in that last. Is there a way to theme those?

thefigaman2

Reaction score

Ok well that worked perfecr for the apps that were on that list. But there are still a large amount of apps that are not in that last. Is there a way to theme those?

You would hav to ask squid man about tht one.. I jus left the rest as they are

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
To get all of your market apps themed you would have tp pull them and tyheme the launcher icons, many themes only have system apps themed this has popular market apps also that is a bonus thanks to Bignadad.

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to let you know that after I flashed the white full blur theme I couldn't hear any in call sound. I will try to fix this later as I don't have a lot of time right now but just thought I would throw this out there.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Blabomb

Reaction score
To get all of your market apps themed you would have tp pull them and tyheme the launcher icons, many themes only have system apps themed this has popular market apps also that is a bonus thanks to Bignadad.

Ya that makes sense. Would you mind telling me how to pull them and theme them? Possibly point me to a guide?

dstortz

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but is there a way to change the battery icon in this theme at all. I would love to have a round battery icon like in stock squidly.

Any help would be wonderful.

Thank you

xXFlashXx517

Reaction score
Just wondering but this does worn for .2 Full Blurr and Stock right?
what does deoedexed mean?

Edit*** Neeeeeevermind... didnt see the stock and blurr downloads lol

Last edited:

Syko

Reaction score
Stupid question alert:

I'm still using this theme (Purple) and I doubt I'll ever change because I like it so much. However, as new updates come out for different apps, I lose either all or partial theme for those apps. I would assume that the images used for the icons and other parts of the theme are on my phone somewhere but I'm having a hell of a time finding them. Can anyone clue me in as to where I can find these images? At the very least, I would like to be able to access the themed version of the icons so I can use them after the apps get updated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: Nevermind. Found the icon packs after digging thru a couple of the BigDX threads.

Last edited:

hensonlf

Reaction score
I downloaded the white theme and for some reason my facebook widget is red. Any ideas? I uninstalled and reinstalled twice and is till red.

Sent from Hell in a Handbasket