BigDX Serenity theme from Bignadad

pkbest

Reaction score
Installed on stock deodex looks and works good except I can't see my clock black on black can u make a fix for this?

Are you sure you're deodexed?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Aren't you deodexed when you install Squidly's ROM? Because I did not do the Deodex process myself, and I have had no problem with Deodexed ROMS...

Sent from my -- wait for it -- WORK COMPUTER! *bud-ump CHING!*

Last edited:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Installed on stock deodex looks and works good except I can't see my clock black on black can u make a fix for this?

Are you sure you're deodexed?

Aren't you deodexed when you install this ROM? Because I did not do the Deodex process myself, and I have had no problem with Deodexed ROMS

Sorry my mind was elsewhere. Yes this rom does deodex but I ask because the theme should turn the clock white if you are deodexed.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh I thoght you were the guy I was responding to. If he flashed this theme over stock odexed his notification bar clock would have stayed black and it would be imposible to see.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I will test it on a deodexed stock rom, make sure there are no odex files present in your system, the services.jar file is white, and that is what changes the time and date ill test now and update with results.

pkbest

Reaction score

I will test it on a deodexed stock rom, make sure there are no odex files present in your system, the services.jar file is white, and that is what changes the time and date ill test now and update with results.

ah.. gotcha. sorry for the confusion buddy. I just asked because I wanted to know for myself as well. I'm trying to get into developing themes and so the more i discuss my understanding with them, the more I learn/know. I just learned today how to change colors; although, i noticed that many ppl have problems with they go to package up the xml's.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So here is the deal even if your deodexed, but there are. Odex files in system/app or system/framework it will not work delete the odex files. It will work scouts honor.

Mike55

Reaction score
Dont think I am doing something right..

Downloaded the theme color I wanted directly to my phone, backed up data, rebooted into clockwork like stated to. then phone reboots, and every thing looks the same.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Dont think I am doing something right..

Downloaded the theme color I wanted directly to my phone, backed up data, rebooted into clockwork like stated to. then phone reboots, and every thing looks the same.

Did you mount system and data in clockwork?

Mike55

Reaction score
How do I do that? I have seen squidly say mount and all that even for his Rom. All I have done is download to phone, then run through Rom MAnager.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
How do I do that? I have seen squidly say mount and all that even for his Rom. All I have done is download to phone, then run through Rom MAnager.

It's an option right on the home screen of clockwork. Should be under system and mounts I believe. Make SURE your mouting system and data when flashing anything, otherwise you might get a brick and have to sbf and thats not fun.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would suggest doing everything manually as apposed to doing it through rom manager. That way you can make sure everything gets done right.