"Big things" from HTC at MWC?

aRsTwiX

Reaction score
2gsr0hy.jpg

If you've come across HTC's facebook (or Twitter) recently, you might have seen this little teaser (above).

What you can gather from this teaser is pretty simple. HTC. Big Things. MWC.

No one knows what HTC has in store for us at the event, but some believe it's HTC turn to release a tablet.

MWC is going to be big this year and now you can look forward to even more!

What do you guys think HTC is planning?

Source (Android Central)

pinballwizard

Reaction score
I think i don't care because motorla will still dominate the market wiht superior products.

Jokerz

Reaction score
This forum is always the last to know whats going on.

Where do you think we should go then? I seem to always find everything thing I need in this forum and they seem to get information out pretty quick.

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
I think i don't care because motorla will still dominate the market wiht superior products.

haha..dude u must be high right now because no way in hell does moto make a better phone than htc..it just doesnt happen. Moto is known to make POS devices, and their UI sucks balls. HTC is known for offering the best support and Sense is the best UI on a device right now. BTW im not an HTC fanboy, i dont even have one yet but i do call it how i see it. I had the DX and it was the worst phone on the planet as far as smartphonees go.

Jokerz

Reaction score

haha..dude u must be high right now because no way in hell does moto make a better phone than htc..it just doesnt happen. Moto is known to make POS devices, and their UI sucks balls. HTC is known for offering the best support and Sense is the best UI on a device right now. BTW im not an HTC fanboy, i dont even have one yet but i do call it how i see it. I had the DX and it was the worst phone on the planet as far as smartphonees go.

So glad I'm waiting for the TB. I almost bought the DX, but changed my mind once I started doing some research on the new phones coming out.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I don't know about piece of ****, my droid 2 global is a solid device. Granted the UI isn't the greatest but hey, people customize. Its freakin linux.

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

webeougher

Reaction score

Motorola makes a sturdier phone than HTC. Other than that, it's personal preference. You say Sense is the best thing going, I think it's overrated bloatware.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

B

bigsapz

Agreed. Moto phones are garbage compared to HTC. I've owned every moto since the Razor. They all suck. Laggy, ugly design and unreliable.

Least that's been my experience.

Sent from my 2.3.2 AMOLED Incredible

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
agreed...

I love this site. However if you do not, its all good...just go find one you like more.

But I like this one very much!

OP
A

aRsTwiX

Reaction score
Saying old news then saying "a tablet" is pretty vague. HTC has two tablets rumored. The HTC Flyer and the HTC Scribe. Since neither have been talked about by HTC, we don't know which will be presented at MWC if not both.

OP
A

aRsTwiX

Reaction score
Saying old news then saying "a tablet" is pretty vague. HTC has two tablets rumored. The HTC Flyer and the HTC Scribe. Since neither have been talked about by HTC, we don't know which will be presented at MWC if not both.

Forgot to mention... the HTC Scribe is the 10 inch Tegra 2 tablet.

But you would know that right 5th? ;D

motty69

Reaction score
Motorola makes a sturdier phone than HTC. Other than that, it's personal preference. You say Sense is the best thing going, I think it's overrated bloatware.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Calling Sense bloatware while Motorola uses Blur is pretty ironic. My poor little Eris runs Sense like a champ.