Big red strikes again

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
Only way you could be charged 35.00, is if they assign a new # To the device everytime (which I don't believe that is the case), but if I am correct once your MEID # from the device is in their system it will go by that as long as it is still listed under same owner.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

OP
B

butterfras

Reaction score
I bought my xoom from bestbuy, no contract. One vz employee said that there was a fee and another said there wasn't. I ended up just switching a number that I don't use anymore so I got around the activation fee all together but I'm still not sure what's going to happen if I want tor turn it off sometime

xier

Reaction score
Gotcha - the fee for folks who pay FULL retail $799 for this thing - WOW. I wonder how many people are buying at 800 bucks.

I bought my xoom from bestbuy, no contract. One vz employee said that there was a fee and another said there wasn't. I ended up just switching a number that I don't use anymore so I got around the activation fee all together but I'm still not sure what's going to happen if I want tor turn it off sometime