Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Hmmm. Tax season is coming up.

OP
KaosMaster

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Ok everyone!!! Here is an update on my issues I was having. So. . After ten reps at billing and customer service, a gentleman finally understood and gave me a credit towards my bill. Then just after that. I get 16 automated calla on my cell and home phone. .. nite that Verizon imported the number cause the addresses matched in there computer. Then. . That night on the 28th. .. which is my Due date/billing cycle. ... phone is disconnected. I had spoke to three reps about everything on the 28th which is when I was credited. Needless to say. ...I couldn't pay the bill at that time.

So, on November 25th, 2014. I resourced my check from work. I called verizon to pay my bill, and change the plan to a single line contact and pay the ETF on my second line. I paid the total past due balance of 58#.** and proceeded with everything. I told the trip I did not want to deal with any headaches and to make sure everything was right and I would not be charged for the 27 days of non service. She aid me I was fine.

I recurve my bill on 11/29/2014. The bill credited me for the 27 days of non service. But. .. the did not credit my month in advance back to me for all three parts of my old account. This was the third time there system has done this to me. .. so I wait. .. cause the bill says I owe no money. .. the new bill arrives. .. and all kinds of changes about insurance on both bills. Now. .I call Verizon today. ..talk to three representatives about this issue over about an hour and a half. They tell me no credit will be issued. So. ..I turn to the corporate store.

The lady there tells me the bill is right and I owe for the 27 days of non service. ... and all because if my contract.

So. ...I will be calling the BBC tomorrow. .. as well as the FCC!

Do not let them tell you "You just don't understand" "You got it wrong" they will confuse you into submission! ! I do NOT owe you money because you say so! ! :/ look at your bills and understand what is happening! I have a three year paper trail on them. .. class action anyone? ?

This is straight up fraud

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Holy Crap! o_O

I might just contact you for some help. My company just got a notice from a collector (1st ever) about owing money after a standard yearly workers compensation audit. Thing is, we never received the audit or invoice for the extra amount. So right now I'm trying to get the audit report to verify their work. If things don't go well, you may hear from me. :D
You're welcome to reach out to me. I live for helping people.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Ok everyone!!! Here is an update on my issues I was having. So. . After ten reps at billing and customer service, a gentleman finally understood and gave me a credit towards my bill. Then just after that. I get 16 automated calla on my cell and home phone. .. nite that Verizon imported the number cause the addresses matched in there computer. Then. . That night on the 28th. .. which is my Due date/billing cycle. ... phone is disconnected. I had spoke to three reps about everything on the 28th which is when I was credited. Needless to say. ...I couldn't pay the bill at that time.

So, on November 25th, 2014. I resourced my check from work. I called verizon to pay my bill, and change the plan to a single line contact and pay the ETF on my second line. I paid the total past due balance of 58#.** and proceeded with everything. I told the trip I did not want to deal with any headaches and to make sure everything was right and I would not be charged for the 27 days of non service. She aid me I was fine.

I recurve my bill on 11/29/2014. The bill credited me for the 27 days of non service. But. .. the did not credit my month in advance back to me for all three parts of my old account. This was the third time there system has done this to me. .. so I wait. .. cause the bill says I owe no money. .. the new bill arrives. .. and all kinds of changes about insurance on both bills. Now. .I call Verizon today. ..talk to three representatives about this issue over about an hour and a half. They tell me no credit will be issued. So. ..I turn to the corporate store.

The lady there tells me the bill is right and I owe for the 27 days of non service. ... and all because if my contract.

So. ...I will be calling the BBC tomorrow. .. as well as the FCC!

Do not let them tell you "You just don't understand" "You got it wrong" they will confuse you into submission! ! I do NOT owe you money because you say so! ! :/ look at your bills and understand what is happening! I have a three year paper trail on them. .. class action anyone? ?

This is straight up fraud
Like I said before, let me at em. I'm 100% confident that I could get it resolved and not only have all charges reversed but also get a credit for the inconvenience.

OP
KaosMaster

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Thank you @foxcat! Message me how you normally handle a situation like this

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
You don't work for freedom debt relief, do you? I may be a client.

Sent from my Note 4
No I don't! Lol. I work for a non-depository bank, a lender. But I've been in the financial services world since 1988 and have seen it all.

I wish I knew your diligence....I have a credit card that's closed that refuses to forgive the debt I have. I've been paying them $150/m for about almost 3 years now and have about 2 more to go! (From 7k to 3k right now)

CC was my primary card that I had to dump expenses on for family purposes. All my other cards are paid off....but this last debt is hurting my score!

Lexington Law has been great for me, but, nobody can crack 1st Bank Financial....those devils

@blacksoxing , I really want to get you out of that arrangement. Collections agencies are more willing to negotiate than the original creditors because they bought the debt for pennies/dollar. They've made their money back and profited from you handily already. If you stopped paying they would still attempt to connect but that's simply to increase their profits.

IMHO, debt collectors are some of the most unprofessional and underhanded people in the world, and quite often they're connected with the underworld. They're no different to me than loan sharks.

Completion of that arrangement will do nothing for your credit and even less for your pocket.

blacksoxing

Reaction score
No I don't! Lol. I work for a non-depository bank, a lender. But I've been in the financial services world since 1988 and have seen it all.

@blacksoxing , I really want to get you out of that arrangement. Collections agencies are more willing to negotiate than the original creditors because they bought the debt for pennies/dollar. They've made their money back and profited from you handily already. If you stopped paying they would still attempt to connect but that's simply to increase their profits.

IMHO, debt collectors are some of the most unprofessional and underhanded people in the world, and quite often they're connected with the underworld. They're no different to me than loan sharks.

Completion of that arrangement will do nothing for your credit and even less for your pocket.

I might contact you in a few weeks....as I'm going to grad school, and the thought of it taking 3 1/2 years @ $150 a month to pay off this $3700 debt seems silly...especially since I'll never be able to use their services again afterwards

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I might contact you in a few weeks....as I'm going to grad school, and the thought of it taking 3 1/2 years @ $150 a month to pay off this $3700 debt seems silly...especially since I'll never be able to use their services again afterwards
Even more importantly is that in three years when you're done paying this off, you'll have 7 more years of bad credit.