BIG RED....HEADACHE!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
In one "replacement" I got two new Droid RAZRs in place of two Samsung Galaxy S4s (which buggered up right after an update), and because I had the window mounts and car adapters for the S4s, they not only gave me the two phones as a straight exchange, but they also sent me the two window mounts to fit the RAZRs.

I've since gotten one of the RAZRs replaced with a MAXX - again a straight exchange (complained of battery life), and the other was used as an exchange to Edge up for the other MAXX.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In one "replacement" I got two new Droid RAZRs in place of two Samsung Galaxy S4s (which buggered up right after an update), and because I had the window mounts and car adapters for the S4s, they not only gave me the two phones as a straight exchange, but they also sent me the two window mounts to fit the RAZRs.

I've since gotten one of the RAZRs replaced with a MAXX - again a straight exchange (complained of battery life), and the other was used as an exchange to Edge up for the other MAXX.
Need your cell number ..maybe worth the trip to wherever you are next time I need to buy something.. I thought I was good your way better

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Need your cell number ..maybe worth the trip to wherever you are next time I need to buy something.. I thought I was good your way better

I may just turn this into a business! LOL...oh, wait...it's already a business. I do this for clients every day. Oh well...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Here's one of the negotitated settlements I made. The number was reduced to $10,367.11 as the original balance first (from the $11,700 they wanted with attorney's fees and costs, as well as additional interest), then I negotiated it to $3,110.

negotiated settlement.JPG

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Here's one of the negotitated settlements I made. The number was reduced to $10,367.11 as the original balance first (from the $11,700 they wanted with attorney's fees and costs, as well as additional interest), then I negotiated it to $3,110.

View attachment 73328
Nice. I'm almost clear of working with fdr. Think I've got one account to settle & then just the payments to finish my deals.

Sent from my Note 4

blacksoxing

Reaction score
Hey buddy, I'm here for you. I am excellent at getting what I want for myself and others. I am the credit repair expert in my company and have negotiated reduced payoffs with letters of deletion from the credit reports for countless customers. If there's a group of people that are difficult to work with and get what you want, they're collections agencies and attorneys for the debt collectors. In one case, I negotiated an $11,700 reposession payoff on a customer's credit report down to $3,110 and with a deletion letter which I then submitted and had removed from his credit report in 7 days.

I have been in front of car dealers and beat them down for myself and friends/family, I've negotiated other peoples' phone service plans and replacement phones. In my most recent phone replacement, I got a CLNR Samsung Galaxy S4 replaced - with a totally shattered screen and non-working display, completely free even though it was totally out of warranty. They sent the new one and took back the destroyed one and even gave the girl credit for the time that her phone was non-working, deleted her insurance coverage (which we weren't using because of the deductible), retroactive 6 months, and gave her an additional "convenience" credit of $30 towards her bill.

I wish I knew your diligence....I have a credit card that's closed that refuses to forgive the debt I have. I've been paying them $150/m for about almost 3 years now and have about 2 more to go! (From 7k to 3k right now)

CC was my primary card that I had to dump expenses on for family purposes. All my other cards are paid off....but this last debt is hurting my score!

Lexington Law has been great for me, but, nobody can crack 1st Bank Financial....those devils

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nice. I'm almost clear of working with fdr. Think I've got one account to settle & then just the payments to finish my deals.

Sent from my Note 4
If you're in a negotiated settlement, BEFORE you finish paying (i.e. while you still have something they want - aka MONEY), get them to commit to Letters of Deletion! THIS IS PERTINENT. Even if you pay the accounts off, it will still not help your credit. The items must be REMOVED from your credit report. I can help and even get them removed for you.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I wish I knew your diligence....I have a credit card that's closed that refuses to forgive the debt I have. I've been paying them $150/m for about almost 3 years now and have about 2 more to go! (From 7k to 3k right now)

CC was my primary card that I had to dump expenses on for family purposes. All my other cards are paid off....but this last debt is hurting my score!

Lexington Law has been great for me, but, nobody can crack 1st Bank Financial....those devils

I'll bet I can crack them! You're in a netotiated settlement. You would STOP paying, then renegotiate and we would demand Letter of Deletion first, and that would be at a reduced settlement amount. Just like I said above, it will not improve your scores to pay it off. ONLY deletion will positively impact the scores. The items remain on your report as a collection account, continue to show the late or missed payments and so continue to negatively impact your scores. As time goes on they impact less and less until they fall of in about 7 years!! I can get them removed in 7 days.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If you're in a negotiated settlement, BEFORE you finish paying (i.e. while you still have something they want - aka MONEY), get them to commit to Letters of Deletion! THIS IS PERTINENT. Even if you pay the accounts off, it will still not help your credit. The items must be REMOVED from your credit report. I can help and even get them removed for you.
Thanks for the advice. Will have to contact them to see if they do that. I can't recall now.

Sent from my Note 4

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Thanks for the advice. Will have to contact them to see if they do that. I can't recall now.

Sent from my Note 4

EVERY collections agency will tell you they don't issue Letters of Deletion, but almost every one will, if the incentive is there. They will listen to me far faster than you, since I'm a licensed Mortgage Banker. They give me respect and respect the customers on the phone with me, but without me they treat the customers like criminals. I almost always win. My track record is like 100/1.

CT Raider

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Razr Maxx (time 4 Turbo)
Hey buddy, I'm here for you. I am excellent at getting what I want for myself and others. I am the credit repair expert in my company and have negotiated reduced payoffs with letters of deletion from the credit reports for countless customers. If there's a group of people that are difficult to work with and get what you want, they're collections agencies and attorneys for the debt collectors. In one case, I negotiated an $11,700 reposession payoff on a customer's credit report down to $3,110 and with a deletion letter which I then submitted and had removed from his credit report in 7 days..

Holy Crap! o_O

I might just contact you for some help. My company just got a notice from a collector (1st ever) about owing money after a standard yearly workers compensation audit. Thing is, we never received the audit or invoice for the extra amount. So right now I'm trying to get the audit report to verify their work. If things don't go well, you may hear from me. :D